Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carrier - And the WLB - Fuck The Workers Anyway
Carrier - And the WLB - Fuck The Workers Anyway
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/carrier...save-jobs/

Quote:Carrier to lay off hundreds more workers — despite cash deal with Trump to save jobs

I wonder how many of you assholes voted for him?
RE: Carrier - And the WLB - Fuck The Workers Anyway
It was pretty amusing when it happened.  Taxpayers paid more than the wages of those employees to Carrier to "keep" them there...except Carrier never agreed to keep them there...and was never going to...and this much they made perfectly clear throughout the entire fiasco....but we cut the check..didn't we.....

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
So, it seems that 'Art Of The Deal' is equivalent to 'Fuck Everyone Involved'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I'm shocked, really.
But how many of those dumbasses will still vote for him because of the flag or abortion or border walls or some other bullshit issue?
They're not voting for him for any of those reasons...and they didn;t vote for him the first time because he "saved carrier employees".  That's static, it's noise.

They vote for him for the same reason that a fictional interviewee in a fucking Onion bit voted for a glowing orange ball of pure hatred.  Something...oh something, about it "speaks to them". He is the physical embodiment of their animus.

They'd vote for him -while- he drove a lead pipe up their ass so long as he satisfies that. So long as he hates who they hate. We should all be very familiar with the phenomena, we see it on these boards every day. It's a godamned cult.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
They're union jobs anyway. I don't blame them for leaving. Paying people $28 dollars an hour in this area is high pay. Paying that much for union people with attendance problems, quality issues, horrible attitudes, and a negative general work ethic is just crazy. Shocked they didn't do it years ago.

That place is about 40 miles away from my plant. I've seen a few applications come through from people that came from there. Unless it's someone coming from a salary position, they get deleted or go directly into the trash.
Carrier didn;t relocate because of "attendance problems, quality issues, horrible attitudes, and a negative general work ethic", troll. You haven't seen a thing. Just stop.
They're leaving to improve costs. Those things hit their costs.
You know what else improves costs?  Not paying a living wage or providing benefits, let alone union wages and benefits.  That's why they're leaving.  That's it.  Would you like to have that discussion or bullshit us about the horrible union employees of carrier whom you've never met and know jack shit about.  The horrible union employees of carrier whom carrier had no problem with, regretted the demands of the market with, and explained this very thing to in person and even in the media?  The carrier employees that were cheaper to pay off in a scholarship program than to keep onboard and pay wages to?

Or do you have jokes? Go tell them to the employees, I'm sure they'll think you're a laugh riot. Tell them the one about making america great again, it was a hit last time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Send in the social workers. onlinebiker 57 4478 November 1, 2021 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A Trumpy mail carrier threw out ballots...literally Dingo 13 868 October 19, 2020 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1328 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  See, In This I Think They Are Being Unfair To the WLB Minimalist 12 1681 December 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 452 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  THE WLB Will Appoint This Moron To Run The CDC Minimalist 1 419 November 5, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 463 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
  The WLB Folds Like A Cheap Camera Minimalist 1 338 September 21, 2018 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Won't Hear From The WLB On This One Minimalist 4 528 September 19, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 276 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm