Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep Palin out of my country
Keep Palin out of my country
Trump in another idiotic and quite frankly insulting move .Has suggested Sarah Palin for Canadian ambassador. Don't dump your losers on us. Id come up with a better insult if I wasn't seeing red right now.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/711233...o-canada-/
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Keep Palin out of my country
Consider the comedic potential.
(February 9, 2017 at 8:04 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Consider the comedic potential.

We have enough stupid Americans to laugh at

(Note I'm not saying all Americans are stupid)
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

You'd be better off with a lobotomised monkey.

At least you could get some sense from that.
Dying to live, living to die.
Looks like the Trumspter is running out of ideas, to me.  Scraping the bottom of the barrel when you're pimpin palin.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Oh, we Canuckistanians are going to have *such* fun trolling her.  (puts the 22 Minutes crew on speed dial)
(February 9, 2017 at 8:07 pm)Orochi Wrote:
(February 9, 2017 at 8:04 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Consider the comedic potential.

We have enough stupid Americans to laugh at

I might take offense to this if it wasn't so goddamned true.
(February 9, 2017 at 8:19 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: You'd be better off with a lobotomised monkey.

At least you could get some sense from that.

Why couldn't they have done that or just sent us a rock with the word U.S Ambassador written on it. At least it would not fuck up one of the most important roles in my country . And at least there would be dignity in it.

Inuit Proverb

(February 9, 2017 at 8:20 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Looks like the Trumspter is running out of ideas, to me.  Scraping the bottom of the barrel when you're pimpin palin.

LOL, judging by who he led with (Bannon, DeVos, Sessions, et al), I'm pretty sure he had none to start with.
(February 9, 2017 at 8:20 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Looks like the Trumspter is running out of ideas, to me.  Scraping the bottom of the barrel when you're pimpin palin.

Yeah remember how well that went for  John McCain

[Image: th?id=OIP.lgcqTT81sQPRNevWt2to9wEsDc&pid=15.1]

(February 9, 2017 at 8:21 pm)Astreja Wrote: Oh, we Canuckistanians are going to have *such* fun trolling her.  (puts the 22 Minutes crew on speed dial)

We had McCain's election run

But to be fair trolling her would be easier

(love 22 minutes)

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Trump threaten to flee the country Anomalocaris 40 2985 October 21, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Your country's economy in a nutshell ignoramus 28 2164 July 21, 2019 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Cod
  Go Get Him, Boys. Earn Your Keep! Minimalist 4 572 June 15, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Way to go Country Music. Brian37 0 425 March 5, 2018 at 10:29 am
Last Post: Brian37
  And The Fucktards Keep Electing These Assholes Minimalist 10 2138 January 6, 2018 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Honoring George Washington, Unwelcoming...Please Keep it Up Neo-Scholastic 37 2836 November 1, 2017 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  I Take It Back Send Palin Amarok 6 2359 June 15, 2017 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Taiwan is the first Asian country to legalize gay marriage Foxaèr 10 4790 May 24, 2017 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Would the WLB Sell The Country Out? Minimalist 2 792 May 22, 2017 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie