Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 5:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bundy Militia Dipwads Found ‘Not’ Guilty, Again, Due To Pre-Existing Whiteness By Do
Bundy Militia Dipwads Found ‘Not’ Guilty, Again, Due To Pre-Existing Whiteness By Do
Quote:The federal jury in the retrial of four accused “gunmen” who participated in the Great Bundy Ranch Freedompalooza and Armed Standoff  yesterday, which apparently means it’s OK to point a gun from a highway overpass at federal officers if you really, really want to. We still wouldn’t recommend it, though.
https://wonkette.com/622011/bundy-militi...-whiteness
Something tells me that the "BLM is a violent leftist organization" squad would have hung anyone who pulled this shit -without- the tedious decorum of a trial.  
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Bundy Militia Dipwads Found ‘Not’ Guilty, Again, Due To Pre-Existing Whiteness By Do
"Trials?"  Trials are for white people.  They're happy to just have the cops shoot the niggers down for expired license plates.

Yay, 'murrica.
RE: Bundy Militia Dipwads Found ‘Not’ Guilty, Again, Due To Pre-Existing Whiteness By Do
Fucking unbelievable. What juror, upon seeing that picture, would not convict? Stupid.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 23, 2017 at 1:56 pm)Minimalist Wrote: "Trials?"  Trials are for white people.  They're happy to just have the cops shoot the niggers down for expired license plates.

Yay, 'murrica.

I don't see how there was not a conviction. Yep that was a verdict of a jury of his peers unfortunately.
Don't you.....?  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Wonkette tends to be a little bias, and I didn't see what the prosecution laid out as evidence... but yeah. I don't see how anyone that did half the stuff that the main stream media said that they did could be found as anything but guilty.
Strange
Reality has a well known liberal bias, Jester. I fnd it ironic, that, in our current situation...one can expect Wonkette to provide no nonsense journalism - to say what we're all thinking...lol. It really shouldn;t be that way. In a better world, it really would be a mommyblog full of dick jokes......and yet....

Heres one to appeal to your particular sensibilities.

Vegan Restaurant Owners #Triggered Just Because Diner Didn’t Want To See Their Kid’s #Butthole
Quote:There is a vegan restaurant in Memphis called Imagine Vegan Cafe. We have never been there because LOL vegan food. Next time we get a hankering to eat sand, we guess! Anyway, this restaurant is not far from our house, and from what we know from our local vegan pals, it’s well-regarded. Or should we say, it WAS well-regarded, but then #ButtholeGate happened.

Y’all. Y’ALL.

A regular diner had a bad experience, so she left a review, like people do. It wasn’t a mean review, really! She didn’t cuss them, and she didn’t say she was never ever fucking visiting again. She just wanted to let the owners know she found it kind of icky when she was eating her monkey grass salad with dirt dressing, and the OWNER’S TODDLER CHILD WAS RUNNING AROUND THE RESTAURANT ALL NEKKID WITH DIRTY FEET AND SHOWING ITS BUTTHOLE TO WHOMEVER WANTED TO SEE IT. She also didn’t like it when the owner’s other kid yodeled at her repeatedly while she was eating. Otherwise, it was great! Really good imitation food! Would eat again! Just, like, next time, hold the toddler butthole and the yodeling and everything will be great, OK?
https://wonkette.com/619890/vegan-restau...s-butthole
If this guy was black and jay walked they would have given him life . Fuck the jury .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(August 23, 2017 at 2:15 pm)Court Jester Wrote: Wonkette tends to be a little bias, and I didn't see what the prosecution laid out as evidence... but yeah. I don't see how anyone that did half the stuff that the main stream media said that they did could be found as anything but guilty.
Strange

You wouldn't.  That's exactly the problem with people of your ilk.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'For Allah' Inscription Found on Viking Era Ring WinterHold 26 1329 September 29, 2021 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  NXIVM Cult leader due to be sentenced tomoz...predictions? Duty 13 636 October 27, 2020 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Seattle Chief of Police resigns Due Budget Cuts onlinebiker 68 3314 August 13, 2020 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  No more contraceptives due to religious objections Foxaèr 6 448 July 9, 2020 at 7:20 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How many people will die due to covid spread over memorial day CarveTheFive 20 1512 May 19, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Republicans are scared of Trump despite knowing he is guilty Prime Time 0 284 February 10, 2020 at 5:21 am
Last Post: Prime Time
  Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man Cecelia 21 1470 August 3, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Saudi Arabia: Two Saudi girls who flee to the U.S.A for asylum, were found dead WinterHold 1 586 October 31, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  5 suspicious packages found in the last 24 hours Joods 188 12976 October 29, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Bill Cosby Guilty! c172 139 22096 May 11, 2018 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear