Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Cancer be cured by punching things
Can Cancer be cured by punching things
Saw it in South Park. Russell Crowe couldnt find cancer, so he found someone with cancer and beat him up. Thats how he solves problems, he beats them up.

But maybe thats the cure to cancer, beat stuff up til its cured!
RE: Can Cancer be cured by punching things
No.
Dying to live, living to die.
(December 5, 2020 at 2:40 am)Sweden83 Wrote: Saw it in South Park. Russell Crowe couldnt find cancer, so he found someone with cancer and beat him up. Thats how he solves problems, he beats them up.

Are you ever going to stop being an annoying twatwaffle?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 5, 2020 at 4:59 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 5, 2020 at 2:40 am)Sweden83 Wrote: Saw it in South Park. Russell Crowe couldnt find cancer, so he found someone with cancer and beat him up. Thats how he solves problems, he beats them up.

Are you ever going to stop being an annoying twatwaffle?

Boru

Isnt the cause of cancer due to lack of activity or right eating habits? So i just thought the joke was kind of funny.
(December 5, 2020 at 6:10 am)Sweden83 Wrote:
(December 5, 2020 at 4:59 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Are you ever going to stop being an annoying twatwaffle?

Boru

Isnt the cause of cancer due to lack of activity or right eating habits? So i just thought the joke was kind of funny.

No. No. It isn't.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Are you volunteering?

Everybody knows cancer is cured with explosives. (sheesh)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Trolling can be cured by hammering.

Boru
(December 5, 2020 at 6:10 am)Sweden83 Wrote:
(December 5, 2020 at 4:59 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Are you ever going to stop being an annoying twatwaffle?

Boru

Cancer is never funny.  And neither are you.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

*Slaps op* Nope seems like you're still here.
Thoughts and prayers. RAmen
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 70524 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why is it Republicans can dish it out, but can't take it when someone throws it back NuclearEnergy 10 4447 April 27, 2017 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: DarkerEnergy
  Did "depleted uranium" munitions cause birth defects and cancer in Basra? Something completely different 17 8046 December 22, 2012 at 5:15 am
Last Post: Dee Dee Ramone
  Another Reason To Legalize Marijuana: It Can Now Fight Cancer cratehorus 25 10648 September 24, 2012 at 9:25 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Why can't communist become citizens, but Nazis can? cratehorus 9 7373 July 20, 2012 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  How to fix the US. Real things real citizens can do. paintpooper 21 4350 April 24, 2011 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Thumbs Down You too can destroy our country, and this is how you can do it! reverendjeremiah 15 5056 April 5, 2011 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn