Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitch McConnell finally recognizes BIDEN.
Mitch McConnell finally recognizes BIDEN.
Just breaking, no vid watching live.

ABOUT FUCKING TIME!
RE: Mitch McConnell finally recognizes BIDEN.
Uh-oh, he's getting fired next.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
The downside -

Biden looks in the mirror and is uncertain who the old geezer is.........
(December 15, 2020 at 11:26 am)Eleven Wrote: Uh-oh, he's getting fired next.

Maybe by the voters, but Trump cant fire him.
(December 15, 2020 at 11:15 am)Brian37 Wrote: Just breaking, no vid watching live.

ABOUT FUCKING TIME!

Fuck you. 

And this matters why, exactly?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 15, 2020 at 12:07 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 15, 2020 at 11:15 am)Brian37 Wrote: Just breaking, no vid watching live.

ABOUT FUCKING TIME!

Fuck you. 

Boru

Because Mitch is the most powerful GOP member in the Senate. He may not get everyone on board now, but this is sending a big message for the entire party. I really don't see January 6th becoming another circus now. I think when Pence reads off the votes, it will be a fizzle for the GOP.
(December 15, 2020 at 12:15 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Because Mitch is the most powerful GOP member in the Senate. He may not get everyone on board now, but this is sending a big message for the entire party. I really don't see January 6th becoming another circus now. I think when Pence reads off the votes, it will be a fizzle for the GOP.

Concur.
(December 15, 2020 at 12:15 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 15, 2020 at 12:07 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Fuck you. 

Boru

Because Mitch is the most powerful GOP member in the Senate. He may not get everyone on board now, but this is sending a big message for the entire party. I really don't see January 6th becoming another circus now. I think when Pence reads off the votes, it will be a fizzle for the GOP.

Fuck you.

So, it matters a tiny, insignificant amount. Got it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 15, 2020 at 12:30 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 15, 2020 at 12:15 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Because Mitch is the most powerful GOP member in the Senate. He may not get everyone on board now, but this is sending a big message for the entire party. I really don't see January 6th becoming another circus now. I think when Pence reads off the votes, it will be a fizzle for the GOP.

Fuck you.

Boru

Actually it matters more than you might think. From a procedural standpoint, no, it does not matter. But from a climate of conspiracy, and all the attacks on our institutions by Trump over the past four years, and especially after the election was over, having Mitch do this will help tamp down the rhetoric, and after Biden takes office it Trump supporters, his base, his base won't have the same level of volatile voice they did.

Having the losing party recognize the winner helps go a long way in maintaining our concept of peaceful transfer of power.
(December 15, 2020 at 1:04 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 15, 2020 at 12:30 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Fuck you.

Boru

Actually it matters more than you might think. From a procedural standpoint, no, it does not matter. But from a climate of conspiracy, and all the attacks on our institutions by Trump over the past four years, and especially after the election was over, having Mitch do this will help tamp down the rhetoric, and after Biden takes office it Trump supporters, his base, his base won't have the same level of volatile voice they did.

Having the losing party recognize the winner helps go a long way in maintaining our concept of peaceful transfer of power.

Fuck you.

Actually, the procedural standpoint is the ONLY one from which it might matter.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5656 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Biden's Victory Speech onlinebiker 45 2858 September 1, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Triden -Biden- remarks on Palestine. WinterHold 16 1250 May 24, 2021 at 6:27 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2404 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biden condemned by AOC over detention center. Brian37 20 897 March 2, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1116 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  GSA finally give in. Brian37 33 2334 November 28, 2020 at 6:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 1267 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Busted with arms, researched killing Biden Brian37 110 3930 October 25, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  I officially support Biden in the US elections WinterHold 34 2363 October 22, 2020 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye