Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I officially support Biden in the US elections
I officially support Biden in the US elections
In this topic, I give my vote as a non-American citizen to Biden and hope that he wins in the elections against the tyrant Trump.

I believe that any vote matters; any act of support for any candidate in America; because simply America is the empire that controls many places in this planet.

My vote is given to him after I witnessed the hell Trump brought to my region by supporting "Mohammed bin Salman", and after he gave the mad prince full support and cover ups for the dirty crimes he commit against the people of the region.

To read my topic about the murder since the hour it happened; visit this topic:

October 8, 2018 at 1:13 am
https://atheistforums.org/thread-56810.html

Biden promised to punish MBS for the crime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj69hcP8...=emb_title

Also he promised to stop the bloody Saudi oppression against Yemen
May God support you to win against the psychopath Donald Trump, may you win against that criminal.
RE: I officially support Biden in the US elections
That and $5 will get you a cup of coffee....

Read
Who cares?
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
I'd be a bit less credulous when it comes to the pronouncements of the former second in command to a drone warlord.

Quote:I would suggest to you that our Middle East policy under both Democrat and Republican presidents has been riddled with some absurdities. One of the absurdities is the mythical notion that the Saudis, even if they were so predisposed, are able to be agents of change and able to be agents of U.S. interests in the Persian Gulf region.
-A good quote, likely nothing has changed since he offered it up on the floor of the senate so long ago.

So...sure, "punish" mbs, cut off the missile spigot - if that can help to turn the saudis into effective agents for change and us interests in the persian gulf region, ofc. I think that it's a great idea, as an american - but if I were the lamb, I wouldn't be rooting for either of the wolves eyeballing me for dinner.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 15, 2020 at 7:02 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: I'd be a bit less credulous when it comes to the pronouncements of the former second in command to a drone warlord.  

Quote:I would suggest to you that our Middle East policy under both Democrat and Republican presidents has been riddled with some absurdities. One of the absurdities is the mythical notion that the Saudis, even if they were so predisposed, are able to be agents of change and able to be agents of U.S. interests in the Persian Gulf region.
-A good quote, likely nothing has changed since he offered it up on the floor of the senate so long ago.

So...sure, "punish" mbs, cut off the missile spigot - if that can help to turn the saudis into effective agents for change and us interests in the persian gulf region, ofc.  I think that it's a great idea, as an american - but if I were the lamb, I wouldn't be rooting for either of the wolves eyeballing me for dinner.

America is a corrupt empire and it was proven so many times. Supporting Biden against Trump doesn't mean he has my loyalty, rather he has my support to pulverize Trump's new world order.

Trump is the cannibal wolf; as long as he remains in power he will eat all his enemies and also eat Muslims. Trump's advent made new ugly powers -like Russia- get a foothold all around the globe. Even Saudi Arabia mutated from a royalty to an MBS kingdom.

Biden is easier to handle while Trump made us live in utter fear of death since the day he came, Democrats have values at least, but Trump don't have any; that's the worst type of enemies.

Look at Yemen before and after Trump and you'll know what I mean.
Look at the right sharpening its knives and you'll know what I mean.
Look at what MBS's advent and you'll know what I mean.

When a beast mutates; it's far far worse.
Neat.
(October 15, 2020 at 7:52 am)WinterHold Wrote: America is a corrupt empire and it was proven so many times. Supporting Biden against Trump doesn't mean he has my loyalty, rather he has my support to pulverize Trump's new world order.
You do realize that the whole reason he was selected as a candidate was the supposition that he wouldn't pulverize trumps new world order?  That he could get swing votes, which is a fun euphemism for trumpits who like trumpit shit but could be persuaded to vote for the other guy if he offered just enough trumpit shit (whatever that amount happens to be, it's always increasing as he concedes in the grand clintonian triangulation the democratic party has been engaged in).

Quote:Trump is the cannibal wolf; as long as he remains in power he will eat all his enemies and also eat Muslims. Trump's advent made new ugly powers -like Russia- get a foothold all around the globe. Even Saudi Arabia mutated from a royalty to an MBS kingdom.
He's none of those things.  He's a reality tv washup.  Biden is the smooth operator who can say the right things while crushing his enemies and also eating muslims.  

Quote:Biden is easier to handle while Trump made us live in utter fear of death since the day he came, Democrats have values at least, but Trump don't have any; that's the worst type of enemies.

Is he...?  If I'm looking at yemen before trump, I'm looking at a country about to be shit on by the people Obama (again, drone warlord - here's your american war criminal) shook hands with in a white house op, a country about to get shit on because the entire american political establishment is in the tank for the royal family of the ksa.  Not for no reason - but those reasons may not satisfy you. Biden himself is in the tank for the royal family of the ksa, so long as it comports itself like a proper american bitch.

Good luck.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 15, 2020 at 7:52 am)WinterHold Wrote: When a beast mutates; it's far far worse.
And thus we have Islam.
(October 15, 2020 at 9:04 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote:
(October 15, 2020 at 7:52 am)WinterHold Wrote: America is a corrupt empire and it was proven so many times. Supporting Biden against Trump doesn't mean he has my loyalty, rather he has my support to pulverize Trump's new world order.
You do realize that the whole reason he was selected as a candidate was the supposition that he wouldn't pulverize trumps new world order?  That he could get swing votes, which is a fun euphemism for trumpits who like trumpit shit but could be persuaded to vote for the other guy if he offered just enough trumpit shit (whatever that amount happens to be, it's always increasing as he concedes in the grand clintonian triangulation the democratic party has been engaged in).
I think the Democrats chose him instead of Sanders because deep inside they want another Clinton or another Obama; they simply want another copy of the same model.
Previous presidents are in no way similar to Trump, that's why he won in the first term; and all who refused Hilary finally saw that Trump is something new.
Quote:
Quote: Wrote:Trump is the cannibal wolf; as long as he remains in power he will eat all his enemies and also eat Muslims. Trump's advent made new ugly powers -like Russia- get a foothold all around the globe. Even Saudi Arabia mutated from a royalty to an MBS kingdom.
He's none of those things.  He's a reality tv washup.  Biden is the smooth operator who can say the right things while crushing his enemies and also eating muslims. 

To be honest, concerning trusting American policy; the U.S burned its latest card with the invasion of Iraq and the constant support for dictators around the world; but that support was limited (in contrast to Trump's). The Sauds were supported by the U.S before Trump, but never before did the U.S aided Israel or Saudi Arabia the same way Trump did.
He even called Egypt's tyrant Sisi "my favorite dictator".

His wing is far more destructive to Muslims in my opinion. Because never before did we see America becoming an ally with Putin.

Quote:
Quote: Wrote:Biden is easier to handle while Trump made us live in utter fear of death since the day he came, Democrats have values at least, but Trump don't have any; that's the worst type of enemies.

Is he...?  If I'm looking at yemen before trump, I'm looking at a country about to be shit on by the people Obama (again, drone warlord - here's your american war criminal) shook hands with in a white house op, a country about to get shit on because the entire american political establishment is in the tank for the royal family of the ksa.  Not for no reason - but those reasons may not satisfy you. Biden himself is in the tank for the royal family of the ksa, so long as it comports itself like a proper american bitch.

Good luck.

Let me say it to you this way: lobbying is the strongest type of tactic -or let me say:conclusion-. When lobbying starts to happen; powers start to unite. And that union is why we had world wars for example.

America alone is the strongest super power; yes; but when America + Russia + militias of the extreme Right + axis like the states of Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Egypt are one lobby, naturally an opposing lobby will also rise..perhaps another will also rise.

Before Trump, Yemen was getting bombed by UAVs. After Trump; we have a Saudi/UAE/Egypt/Sudan invasion. and now we hear Israel came to join that alliance too.

And never misunderstand me, I never said Biden is a hero or "clean handed". He is indeed a snake just like his predecessors:

[Image: 59cd4915c68d7b701c8b5212?width=1200&format=jpeg]

But Trump is not a snake. He is something far worse getting the worst people of this planet in the same lobby.
This is how you do awkward interactions, folks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blinken practices Liberal Appeasement: "Do not support Taiwan's Independence". Nishant Xavier 37 2003 June 21, 2023 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Deesse23
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5812 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Biden's Victory Speech onlinebiker 45 2944 September 1, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Triden -Biden- remarks on Palestine. WinterHold 16 1277 May 24, 2021 at 6:27 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2435 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biden condemned by AOC over detention center. Brian37 20 912 March 2, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1154 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
  Mitch McConnell finally recognizes BIDEN. Brian37 21 1297 December 15, 2020 at 9:10 pm
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 1314 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Busted with arms, researched killing Biden Brian37 110 4102 October 25, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate