Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding Seax
Regarding Seax
I thought he was outright banned, but then I don't follow the daily bannings of this forum. I should have realized when I didn't see his name in the official banned thread that he has simply been suspended for a short period to do what the staff expected of him.

Hail AF.

Anywho, then that annoying @arewethereyet made a comment regarding a one day suspension being extended to a week. Seriously, did you check to see if the user actually logged in to change the avatar or did you just decide that Hun would be a good extension of your username? Arewethereyet The Hun.

Not to mention, can you actually log in to change an avatar if you're suspended?

All I know is that I just checked his profile because he was logged in with his name crossed out and there was no profile picture.

Either clarify or let the guy post.
RE: Regarding Seax
His one day was up and he logged in and put the avatar back that had been removed. He didn't post; he just put the avatar back.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Thank you for the clarification.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
You're welcome.

The Annoying awty

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question regarding that heavy ban hammer Foxaèr 16 1872 July 28, 2020 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  Question regarding post count Joods 38 5162 September 4, 2017 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A question regarding alerts. Ravenshire 9 2537 August 20, 2017 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Regarding the post edit time limit of absolute Doom ErGingerbreadMandude 103 9446 August 11, 2017 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Suggesting regarding Kudos / Best-of-AF Jackalope 2 2327 January 2, 2012 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Regarding our Rule on Insults (Please read post before voting) Eilonnwy 51 24199 July 28, 2010 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Question Regarding Shout Daystar 4 4727 November 1, 2008 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Tiberius