Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISLAM is The best
ISLAM is The best
Hi
I think Islam is the best solution for all world.
RE: ISLAM is The best
Cool. I think peanut butter is the best solution for every whole world.

Hot raspberries with vanilla ice.
Heathens!
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(August 23, 2021 at 9:48 am)ShipBuilder Wrote: Hi

NO, ABBA IS THE BEST!
Islam is cool, I suppose.......although there are many philosophies vying for dominance in today's world. Islam would be a simple solution.......but perhaps too simple.
Agree. 72 virgins in heaven is the solution.
What an informative post. I'm nearly convinced.

Thoughts and prayers. RAmen
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

why?

(details required)
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Not since the last time I checked

[Image: Believe.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Welcome, ShipBuilder! Best solution for what problem?
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7837 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5462 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33817 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet