Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'I Spy' (or is it 'eye spy') vs 'hide and seek'
'I Spy' (or is it 'eye spy') vs 'hide and seek'
'I Spy' (or is it 'eye spy') vs 'hide and seek': Which is the less shit childhood game?

One thing is for sure—it's definitely not Hyde and Sikh.
Schopenhauer Wrote:The intellect has become free, and in this state it does not even know or understand any other interest than that of truth.

Epicurus Wrote:The greatest reward of righteousness is peace of mind.

Epicurus Wrote:Don't fear god,
Don't worry about death;

What is good is easy to get,

What is terrible is easy to endure
RE: 'I Spy' (or is it 'eye spy') vs 'hide and seek'
Moderator Notice
Removed 'Serious' tag, for reasons which should be painfully obvious.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Ah yes, kids don't play these kinds of games anymore but are on their smartphones. When I see my 11-year-old niece watching Tik Tok videos I think how at her age I was already watching "And The Band Played On", but she's never gonna see it.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Adults play hide and seek all the time.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some metal in my eye Cod 28 1473 September 29, 2019 at 7:48 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Magic Eye Game Foxaèr 50 5461 May 24, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Joods
  Guilty pleasures: What low brow pursuits do you have to hide? Whateverist 77 8488 December 19, 2014 at 6:49 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  My psycho mom likes to spy on me watching TV and cook and arrange her schecule around ashabasha17 13 2869 November 10, 2014 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  My psycho mom that likes to spy on me just took away my TV without ANY warning! andrea2687 15 2631 October 21, 2014 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Hide away your kids fr0d0 7 1419 December 5, 2011 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Ate a raw fish eye to mock someone that calls themselves a fisherman. Violet 16 6743 July 26, 2011 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Senators seek probe into alleged BP-Lockerbie bomber link Autumnlicious 3 1466 July 14, 2010 at 10:38 am
Last Post: Jaysyn