Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hide away your kids
Hide away your kids
[Image: l_03999388.jpg]

Even Lego are jumping on the anti science bandwagon!
RE: Hide away your kids
[Image: Facepalm-jesus-facepalm-facepalm1.jpg]
lqtm, tee hee, that's funny. Smile

How do you win the game?

"...connect Adam's rib bone to Eve ... " 10points
"...kill serpent in garden ..." 15 points
"...eat forbidden fruit ..." -20 points

"...condemn mankind for all eternity..." Winner!
[Image: Evolution.png]

Actually, from what I've been able to gather, it's more like a 3D version of pictionary.

Here it is from Amazon:
Roll the LEGO® Dice to select one of four exciting building categories: vehicles, buildings, nature or things. With three levels of difficulty you can show off your building skills, while the others guess what you are creating. A great game for family and friends to test your imagination, creativity, building and guessing skills to the max.

Introducing LEGO Games, the world's first collection of games that you build, play and change. With the unique buildable LEGO Dice and changeable rules, LEGO Games is a great way of having fun together with family and friends. Roll the LEGO Dice to select one of four exciting building categories: vehicles, buildings, nature or things. With three levels of difficulty you can show off your building skills, while the others guess what you are creating. A great game for family and friends to test your imagination, creativity, building and guessing skills to the max. An interactive game for 3 - 8 players. Game play approximately 30-60 minutes.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
umm..this product is not religious...but it sure looks religious from the name.

Then again, I see a dinosaur
A Lego version of pictionary sounds AMAZING.
Cunt
Yeah, the game looked like fun to me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'I Spy' (or is it 'eye spy') vs 'hide and seek' Disagreeable 3 294 January 30, 2022 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Nutella is for fat people and kids, right? Foxaèr 12 995 November 6, 2020 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1821 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Should poor people have kids? BrokenQuill92 78 5417 November 29, 2019 at 11:59 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Couldn't stay away. Foxaèr 2 282 January 31, 2019 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1160 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  My Uncle Bobby Passed Away this Weekend Rhondazvous 21 1118 July 11, 2018 at 5:50 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Something young kids today will never understand Foxaèr 114 12617 June 2, 2018 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Do you know why the end of the month is still too far away? Foxaèr 15 2421 April 22, 2018 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  All the cool kids are making questionnaires, so what the actual, am I right? c172 8 1076 April 5, 2018 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37