Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KelTech to Help Arm Ukranians
KelTech to Help Arm Ukranians
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/keltec-g...s-ukraine/

I have owned several KelTech firearms - including the SUB2000 in 9mm. ( a .40 s+w version is available).

I currently have a SU16C - which is a .223 semi auto that takes AR15 magazines. Due to the short length it is registered as a pistol. (I can carry it concealed legally).

I have had excellent luck with their firearms - very reliable.

Kudos to KelTech for helping out. The SUB2000 is excellent for women and small people. Low recoil and light. Reasonable accuracy to 100 meters.

Easy to conceal. A great insurgency weapon.
RE: KelTech to Help Arm Ukranians
So...can they or can they not actually get these weapons into ukranian hands. Last I recall, you were poo pooing any such effort on the basis of "it can't be done".
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 22, 2022 at 9:17 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: So...can they or can they not actually get these weapons into ukranian hands.  Last I recall, you were poo pooing any such effort on the basis of "it can't be done".

You realize there is an AMMO shortage not a gun shortage??

Now genius - fucking go back and see which I was questioning.....
(March 23, 2022 at 3:53 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(March 22, 2022 at 9:17 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: So...can they or can they not actually get these weapons into ukranian hands.  Last I recall, you were poo pooing any such effort on the basis of "it can't be done".

You realize there is an AMMO shortage not a gun shortage??

To be fair, you did cast some doubt on the ability of Ammo, Inc to get those million rounds into Ukraine. I can’t imagine that the legal and logistical difficulties are all that different for guns.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Perhaps someone can add a bounty for every Russian soldier killed?
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 23, 2022 at 5:34 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Perhaps someone can add a bounty for every Russian soldier killed?

Even better, there are reports of Russian soldiers taking up the Ukrainian offer to surrender themselves and their equipment for a $10k bounty and the right to apply for Ukrainian citizenship.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 23, 2022 at 4:34 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 23, 2022 at 3:53 am)onlinebiker Wrote: You realize there is an AMMO shortage not a gun shortage??

To be fair, you did cast some doubt on the ability of Ammo, Inc to get those million rounds into Ukraine. I can’t imagine that the legal and logistical difficulties are all that different for guns.

Boru

The legality was never a contention.

AVAILABILITY is.

Try ordering a thousand 7.62 x 39 from any supplier. You will get the same response from all - 

"out of stock".
(March 23, 2022 at 8:19 am)onlinebiker Wrote: The legality was never a contention.

AVAILABILITY is.

Try ordering a thousand 7.62 x 39 from any supplier. You will get the same response from all - 

"out of stock".

There is plenty of 7.62x39 available in the states right now. It's still 40-50% more than it was a couple of years ago, but it is available.

These two retailers alone have more than half a million rounds of 7.62x39 in stock right now.

https://www.luckygunner.com/rifle/7.62x39mm-ammo
https://www.sgammo.com/catalog/rifle-amm...62x39-ammo
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
(March 23, 2022 at 8:19 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(March 23, 2022 at 4:34 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: To be fair, you did cast some doubt on the ability of Ammo, Inc to get those million rounds into Ukraine. I can’t imagine that the legal and logistical difficulties are all that different for guns.

Boru

The legality was never a contention.

AVAILABILITY is.

"out of stock".

Sorry, I may have misunderstood your comment in the other thread.

As for your ‘out of stock’ claim, that seems to be wrong.

https://www.luckygunner.com/rifle/7.62x39mm-ammo

But - as we discussed before - any retail shortage of these rounds probably doesn’t apply to donating them to Ukraine.

Boru
I guess I missed that because I avoid places that rape the customers.

$.40 a round for 7.62 x 39 ?

Holy shit.

I didn' t know it came in gold plate...

I doubt these gougers are giving any of it away....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We need to arm more dicks. Brian37 13 1179 November 29, 2018 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Let's Arm The Homeless! Minimalist 24 1698 March 16, 2018 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Let's Arm The Teachers Minimalist 11 1569 March 15, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Florida House Panel votes to arm teachers; Give 1 time $500 bonus for 132 hour course Divinity 30 2246 March 2, 2018 at 8:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Donald Trump wants to arm teachers with guns possibletarian 251 20623 February 26, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Fireball