Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need to arm more dicks.
We need to arm more dicks.
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is his own penis with a gun.

We need to arm more dicks. If only this penis could fight back.

https://www.newsweek.com/arizona-man-acc...ium=Social
RE: We need to arm more dicks.
Quote:“survivable injuries.”

I'm not sure that I'd want to survive.

Then again, I'm not stupid enough to stick a loaded gun in my pants.
Haha. He was found in the meat section of the store. Apparently looking for a suitable replacement.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(November 29, 2018 at 5:53 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: Haha.  He was found in the meat section of the store.  Apparently looking for a suitable replacement.

That actually was the best part of the story. Glad he didn't die but his stupidity, and considering the worship in this country, that was fitting.
That's probably not what the instructor meant when he said "cock you gun..."
Dying to live, living to die.
If this sort of happy accident were to become commonplace, the gun control issue would solve itself in just a few generations.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 29, 2018 at 6:43 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If this sort of happy accident were to become commonplace, the gun control issue would solve itself in just a few generations.

Boru

The sad thing is that crap like this is far more likely than successfully defending yourself from a complete stranger.
Nothing ‘sad’ about it. Once people realize that they’re far more likely to blow their own bollocks off than they are to defend themselves, the fetishization of firearms will decline.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 29, 2018 at 6:52 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Nothing ‘sad’ about it. Once people realize that they’re far more likely to blow their own bollocks off than they are to defend themselves, the fetishization of firearms will decline.

Boru

Never underestimate human stupidity.
(November 29, 2018 at 5:53 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: Haha.  He was found in the meat section of the store.  Apparently looking for a suitable replacement.

[Image: HG9271088-5.png?1490490591]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  KelTech to Help Arm Ukranians onlinebiker 9 611 March 23, 2022 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Dicks had a meltdown, for good reason. Brian37 95 5274 October 14, 2019 at 3:31 pm
  Walmart follows Dicks sporting goods...... Brian37 106 7576 September 5, 2019 at 3:27 pm
  Let's Arm The Homeless! Minimalist 24 1708 March 16, 2018 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Let's Arm The Teachers Minimalist 11 1579 March 15, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Florida House Panel votes to arm teachers; Give 1 time $500 bonus for 132 hour course Divinity 30 2273 March 2, 2018 at 8:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Dicks sporting goods stops selling assault riffles. Brian37 1 539 February 28, 2018 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Donald Trump wants to arm teachers with guns possibletarian 251 21197 February 26, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Obviously the Republicans need even more idiots - Donald Trump enters the race abaris 17 3242 June 19, 2015 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  NASCAR to Indiana, "Stop being dicks". Brian37 18 3255 April 6, 2015 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain