Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why did crash cross the bridge?
why did crash cross the bridge?
To get to the tits:

Moderator Notice
Nope again. Read the rules, this is your last chance. 
RE: why did crash cross the bridge?
(April 15, 2022 at 3:20 pm)Tawna Wrote: To get to the tits:

Moderator Notice
Nope again. Read the rules, this is your last chance. 

I'm all confused.  Dizzy
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
Our new friend was posting inappropriate links in the thread they started. Boru said 'nope' on the first one, I said nope again on this one, Boru said buh-bye on the third one.

'Twas a short visit but may come back under and alias. Stay tuned.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 16, 2022 at 11:55 am)arewethereyet Wrote: Our new friend was posting inappropriate links in the thread they started.  Boru said 'nope' on the first one, I said nope again on this one, Boru said buh-bye on the third one.

'Twas a short visit but may come back under and alias.  Stay tuned.
MAY?

Yeah - and the sun MAY come up tomorrow morning....

Razz
(April 16, 2022 at 12:48 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(April 16, 2022 at 11:55 am)arewethereyet Wrote: Our new friend was posting inappropriate links in the thread they started.  Boru said 'nope' on the first one, I said nope again on this one, Boru said buh-bye on the third one.

'Twas a short visit but may come back under and alias.  Stay tuned.
MAY?

Yeah - and the sun MAY come up tomorrow morning....

Razz

I'm working on that problem.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why did I (an atheist) legally change my name to "Dog"? ignoramus 13 1212 July 13, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Why did they kill Kennedy? Fake Messiah 15 968 March 28, 2020 at 11:12 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why did the Skinhead cross the road? ƵenKlassen 11 1136 November 27, 2017 at 4:59 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why did the chicken cross the road? ErGingerbreadMandude 22 2916 April 24, 2016 at 3:19 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Why did the chicken cross the road... Jacob(smooth) 16 2201 January 29, 2014 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
  Plane crash fail Something completely different 2 2027 February 3, 2013 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road A Theist 11 4051 November 18, 2010 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus