Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite joke?
Your favorite joke?
Mine...
So a ruler and a rock walk into a bar and the ruler days to the rock; "You rock!"
And the rock says to the ruler; "You rule!"
[Image: laugh-5.gif]
What's yours?
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: Your favorite joke?
Fr0d0
Theism.

I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Religious tolerance
Q: What did the cowboy say to the pencil?
A: "Draw, partner!"

Q: What did one clock say to the other clock?
A: "Nice tocking to you."

Q: What did the test tube say to the graduated cylinder?
A: "You may have graduated, but I've got many degrees."
I love this joke.

"Three guys, stranded on a desert island, find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off the island and back home. The second guy wishes the same. The third guy says "I’m lonely. I wish my friends were back here."
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman
Three guys on a train in New Zealand, A Caucasian a Maori and an Asian, the train hits a bump in the tracks and some luggage falls down, and old lamp rolls beneath their feet, they pick it up and dust it off when *wham!* out comes a Genie - "He says to the three men: You have one wish each"

The Caucasian says "I'd love to be on a tropical island with all my people and all the food and beer and women I'd ever need" The genie says fine and *poof* he's gone with all the Caucasians.

The Asian says "I'd love to be back in Asia with all my people sharing a big bowl of Kimchi" the Genie agrees and *poof* he's gone with all the Asians

the Genie then says to the Maori "what is your wish"? The Maori says "I already got them dicks off my island bro, Just gimme some beers"
(March 31, 2011 at 9:00 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Religious tolerance

No.
(March 31, 2011 at 8:24 pm)theVOID Wrote: Fr0d0

No.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(April 1, 2011 at 5:42 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote:
(March 31, 2011 at 9:00 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Religious tolerance

No.
(March 31, 2011 at 8:24 pm)theVOID Wrote: Fr0d0

No.

To be frank, I find these things both to be jokes. I think I'm a bigger joke though ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tDMJ2KVsas

The Pan of Awesome.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(April 2, 2011 at 2:15 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: To be frank, I find these things both to be jokes. I think I'm a bigger joke though ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tDMJ2KVsas

The Pan of Awesome.

Your username is funny if said out loud.
*Aerzia Saerules Arktuos*

Now here is something really funny, you have beaten the browser dictionary.

Poor browser.....ROFLOL

One more joke...........our young hobbit on Middle-Atheistforums.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  joke time ignoramus 6801 602020 Yesterday at 7:19 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Your Favorite T-shirt onlinebiker 26 2166 October 18, 2023 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2331 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Your favorite sitcoms no particular order. Brian37 38 1596 March 1, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Your favorite actor from Christian movies? Fake Messiah 36 2809 July 3, 2020 at 10:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  What's your favorite SW character? Fake Messiah 68 6153 October 7, 2019 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Parody poll: What's your favorite game? Edwardo Piet 8 701 April 28, 2018 at 2:25 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2762 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1503 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2359 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya