Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Japan Tsunami Dog Reunited With Owner
Japan Tsunami Dog Reunited With Owner
Something nice amongst the sworm of bad news...

It's about time that I smiled while reading the news.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: Japan Tsunami Dog Reunited With Owner
(April 4, 2011 at 8:16 pm)SpatiumTempusque Wrote: Something nice amongst the sworm of bad news...

I smiled too, I like dogs more than most people. Have the wooists crawled out from under their rocks to proclaim a miracle?

(April 5, 2011 at 7:46 pm)padraic Wrote:
(April 4, 2011 at 8:16 pm)SpatiumTempusque Wrote: Something nice amongst the sworm of bad news...

I smiled too, I like dogs more than most people. Have the wooists crawled out from under their rocks to proclaim a miracle?

Not in Japan. Cool Shades
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(April 6, 2011 at 4:50 pm)SpatiumTempusque Wrote:
(April 5, 2011 at 7:46 pm)padraic Wrote:

Not in Japan. Cool Shades

I meant here and the US etc, but they have Christians and other flavours of superstition in Japan too. Cool Shades
They are majority atheists there if I'm not mistaken.
(April 7, 2011 at 5:47 am)theVOID Wrote: They are majority atheists there if I'm not mistaken.

You're not mistaken but there are a lot of Shinto people as well. Western superstition is a minority superstition there.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I cant help but think expiration dates in Japan are a scam Macoleco 8 756 June 20, 2022 at 11:42 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Your favorite type of Dog Docto021 23 1504 May 6, 2019 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: Sal
  What are you feeding your dog? brewer 36 1741 July 14, 2018 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  What goes on your dog? J a c k 82 5430 March 13, 2018 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Looks like we're rescuing a dog Jackalope 49 8636 May 22, 2017 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Happy National Dog Day. Whateverist 0 624 August 26, 2016 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  I think my dog is a Democrat KUSA 9 2313 March 30, 2016 at 9:11 am
Last Post: abaris
  Personality Test: Are you a Cat or a Dog? Rhondazvous 30 4741 September 1, 2015 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Only in Japan Napoléon 21 4559 July 28, 2015 at 3:20 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Dog Lovers, Did You Know The Alpha Wolf Is A Myth? Nope 9 2708 December 3, 2014 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: Nope