Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if God is a woman
What if God is a woman
And then you get sucked into the afterlife of a giant entity, and you get sucked into her giant vagina, and you disappear to nothingness. Just curious to what you think of that theory?
Afterall birth is to begin with a asexual birth. Its just men and woman is more convenient to procreation due to sharing genes.
RE: What if God is a woman
Since it's an imaginary concept, the deity can be whatever gender you want it to be.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 20, 2022 at 9:52 am)Tomato Wrote: Since it's an imaginary concept, the deity can be whatever gender you want it to be.

I guess i find it weird how Abrahamic one insists on god being a he... when you know. In nature they dont even get first say in procreation. There is just some irony there is all. Basically a he and a she is more out of natural convenience is all basically
(September 20, 2022 at 9:53 am)Woah0 Wrote:
(September 20, 2022 at 9:52 am)Tomato Wrote: Since it's an imaginary concept, the deity can be whatever gender you want it to be.

I guess i find it weird how Abrahamic one insists on god being a he... when you know. In nature they dont even get first say in procreation. There is just some irony there is all. Basically a he and a she is more out of natural convenience is all basically

Well, it makes sense. A patriarchally centered culture will insist the deity is male.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
What if god is a fish?
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

What if you could create posts with some actual content/discussion possibilities instead of flapping your cake ‘ole with every goddamed random thought that pops into your brain?

You’ve been asked to moderate this behaviour. There will be no more ‘asking’.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Heaven will offer delicious appetizers but be light on beer and wine.
(September 20, 2022 at 9:43 am)Woah0 Wrote: And then you get sucked into the afterlife of a giant entity, and you get sucked into her giant vagina, and you disappear to nothingness. Just curious to what you think of that theory?
Afterall birth is to begin with a asexual birth. Its just men and woman is more convenient to procreation due to sharing genes.

Reverse birth satisfies the (magical) laws of cyclicality and duality.  It's not unheard of for people to believe something like this or employ that sort of imagery to communicate their beliefs.  I would be surprised to find them describe a cosmic womb as nothingness, though.  Generally more like warmth, return, and everything-ness.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I don't gender would matter at such a level. It's a very human thing to be hung up on. If my consciousness is getting flung into eternal nothingness, I think that's the headline here, not the vagina lol.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
-not the vagina?...and you call yourself a human person! Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love of God vs love of a woman Mystic 51 5480 September 26, 2018 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Is this woman nuts? brewer 37 4673 February 15, 2018 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Should a woman be treated differently if... Mr Greene 107 9399 September 21, 2016 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why would any Woman want to be a part of Christianity? Spooky 33 8349 July 23, 2015 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Watch Arab woman verbally bitch slap a Sheikh Brian37 25 6142 March 11, 2015 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Brian37
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19140 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  Sudan woman faces death for apostasy zebo-the-fat 17 5875 May 15, 2014 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Israeli woman fined for not circumsizing her son. I and I 60 10839 November 28, 2013 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Bad Writer
  Christian scholars: 1 man, 1 woman isn't the Bible's only marriage view little_monkey 5 3674 June 4, 2013 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Why would any woman want to be Christian? Gooders1002 101 28832 March 13, 2013 at 8:29 am
Last Post: John V