Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help prayer to get maaried soon for my mom heath.!
Please help prayer to get maaried soon for my mom heath.!
Hi. Just asking for some help in prayer for my mom. She is 65. Has weak bones and a few years ago had a fracture in her back. Ever since then its been a very tough time for her. She has since had a couple more fractures. Most recently a couple weeks ago. She is in pain daily. Usually sleeping in a chair. Can never get comfortable and has trouble walking and very stressed and anxious about getting another fracture. Some days are so bad she has to walk around and ive seen her cry from the pain. It is difficult to see her in this pain. We cancelled our family trip to mountains this year cuz she cannot ride anywhere right now. My folks have a place in the mountains they normally go once a month but theyve been unable to go for months now.She can barely eat anything cuz everything seems to make her bloat then she will have pain from that. She basically sits most of the day. My mom is the strongest Christian woman i know. She literally reads her Bible hours a day. Always in prayer. Was in church every Sunday. Its not fair for her to be miracle prayer to get married soon to deal with this. I know shes not eating enough too which also bothers me. And shes basically unable to exercise at all. Part of me is angry at God for not healing her. But anyway i will continue to pray and hope God heals her. Just asking for some more prayers please i would really appreciate it. Thank u God bless u all
RE: Please help pray for my mom!
Wrong forum.

I do hope that your mother makes a speedy & full recovery!
RE: Please help prayer to get maaried soon for my mom heath.!
God doesn't care about people like that......
"Imagination, life is your creation"
Does she need to get married or need healing because you did say your “folks” …. Wow that troll AI generated sob story seems to be way off target posting here. Pain, fear, anger… those are things I regularly pray for.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Kinda odd that someone would make a post on an atheist board to ask for prayers. Not really our thing.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 23, 2022 at 10:45 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Kinda odd that someone would make a post on an atheist board to ask for prayers. Not really our thing.

Boru

Maybe it's some sicko who believes that atheist prayers are similar to black magic, like white magic excepting that it does harm rather than good.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I pray that she finds an inversion board,........... and a muscle man.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwOvpCsyDs7xPBuzS03Cd...0&usqp=CAU]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 23, 2022 at 9:10 am)meboxem166 Wrote: My mom is the strongest Christian woman i know. She literally reads her Bible hours a day. Always in prayer. Was in church every Sunday.

Well, what she's doing obviously isn't working. May I suggest atheism?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(November 23, 2022 at 11:24 am)Angrboda Wrote:
(November 23, 2022 at 10:45 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Kinda odd that someone would make a post on an atheist board to ask for prayers. Not really our thing.

Boru

Maybe it's some sicko who believes that atheist prayers are similar to black magic, like white magic excepting that it does harm rather than good.

Not that different, really. Prayers are exactly as effective as magic spells.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 23, 2022 at 9:36 am)tackattack Wrote: ...that troll AI generated sob story seems to be way off target posting here...

I've noticed that bots/AI seems to have a hard time telling the difference between criticism of topic X and someone who endorses topic X. I'm a member of a group that is extremely critical of crypto currency, and after joining  that group I was burried alive in crypto ads!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear God, please soften their hearts... zwanzig 12 999 August 6, 2023 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The Catholic Church has a prayer app zebo-the-fat 5 639 January 21, 2019 at 11:00 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Too Soon For a Lie YahwehIsTheWay 14 2585 December 5, 2018 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Intercessory prayer is pointless RobbyPants 93 9998 October 27, 2018 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  My mom's vivid and religious dreams orthodox-man 19 1658 June 2, 2018 at 1:27 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  Group prayer on Skype on behalf of our Christian members I_am_not_mafia 132 16111 May 26, 2018 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  I don't understand what my mom believes Der/die AtheistIn 11 3003 January 14, 2018 at 6:59 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My mom made me confused Der/die AtheistIn 15 2566 November 19, 2017 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  God limits himself to working through prayer phoenix31 14 3552 January 28, 2017 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The problem with prayer. Gawdzilla 286 25421 August 31, 2016 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Incognito