Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping Satan
Helping Satan
St. Paul said sometimes we have to help Satan fuck people up.

1 Corinthians 5

3 For my part, even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. As one who is present with you in this way, I have already passed judgment in the name of our Lord Jesus on the one who has been doing this.

So when you are assembled and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present,

hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.

My question is why Satan would want to fuck up one of the bad'uns.  Aren't they on his side?
RE: Helping Satan
Quote:My question is why Satan would want to fuck up one of the bad'uns.  Aren't they on his side?

No, that's a misconception. Satan doesn't like bad people because it's his job to punish them, not fraternize with them.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
(December 13, 2022 at 12:14 am)Ahriman Wrote:
Quote:My question is why Satan would want to fuck up one of the bad'uns.  Aren't they on his side?

No, that's a misconception. Satan doesn't like bad people because it's his job to punish them, not fraternize with them.

How do you know so much about Satan? Do you and he speak on the phone? Messenger? Signal? What does Satan think about the CIA or NSA? And, is the entrance to Hell really located somewhere in New Jersey?
(December 13, 2022 at 12:46 am)Jehanne Wrote:
(December 13, 2022 at 12:14 am)Ahriman Wrote: No, that's a misconception. Satan doesn't like bad people because it's his job to punish them, not fraternize with them.

How do you know so much about Satan?  Do you and he speak on the phone?  Messenger?  Signal?  What does Satan think about the CIA or NSA?  And, is the entrance to Hell really located somewhere in New Jersey?

Yikes.......
"Imagination, life is your creation"
One definition of Satan is that he is a male angel who is red and horned and is the enemy of human.
Satan is more merciful than Allah, but like Allah, he is against women. Allah is a devil and not a God.
But Satan has another definition:
Everything is the enemy of human and humanity.

When an Iranian irreligious or atheist says that such a Satanic thing, he does not necessarily mean that he believes in the existence of that angel with a red horn, but what he means is that that work, that thought, or that action is against human and is anti-human and anti-humanity..
(December 13, 2022 at 12:18 pm)Eclectic Wrote: One definition of Satan is that he is a male angel who is red and horned and is the enemy of human.
Satan is more merciful than Allah, but like Allah, he is against women. Allah is a devil and not a God.
But Satan has another definition:
Everything is the enemy of human and humanity.

When an Iranian irreligious or atheist says that such a Satanic thing, he does not necessarily mean that he believes in the existence of that angel with a red horn, but what he means is that that work, that thought, or that action is against  human and is anti-human and anti-humanity..

Is it your opinion that god created everything the way it was intended to be created, including allah and Satan?

Typical good guy vs bad guy dynamic. The acients sure knew how to draw them in.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I thought it was a bunch of elves helping Satan.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(December 13, 2022 at 12:14 am)Ahriman Wrote:

Apparently Satan punishes them in heaven for Jesus and the good angels to watch.  Either that, or they go down to hell to watch.

Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb
How much does it pay and is it remote?
"I'm thick." - Me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus Christ is the Beast 666 Satan Emerald_Eyes_Esoteric 36 7841 December 18, 2022 at 10:33 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Satan's Spy System = SSS Ferrocyanide 5 863 January 13, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Christian author has recording of satan's voice Foxaèr 16 1352 August 2, 2020 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Christians worship Satan and don't even know it rado84 18 1751 April 15, 2019 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Satan, anti-christ, false prophet vorlon13 43 8098 November 14, 2017 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  Dear Satan dyresand 9 2467 April 30, 2016 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Satan and errors in the Bible Nihilist Virus 41 8373 March 7, 2016 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  What's the future of Catholic Church and Satan? satan_buttercup 179 28891 August 27, 2015 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Helping Christians to lose faith? watchamadoodle 73 10570 April 5, 2015 at 5:24 am
Last Post: RobertE
  Christans show Jesus is God and not Satan Pizza 83 13537 March 19, 2015 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: robvalue