Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christans show Jesus is God and not Satan
Christans show Jesus is God and not Satan
Christians show that Jesus Christ is God and not a devil or demon inspired false prophet.
It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley, but to believe or not believe in God is not important at all. - Denis Diderot

We are the United States of Amnesia, we learn nothing because we remember nothing. - Gore Vidal
RE: Christans show Jesus is God and not Satan
I doubt any of them will bite, but here's hoping! Maybe you should post a couple of Bible verses as bait...
I'll go get the circular reasoning graph.
(March 16, 2015 at 2:19 am)rexbeccarox Wrote: I doubt any of them will bite, but here's hoping! Maybe you should post a couple of Bible verses as bait...
If they don't, then we can take that as weak evidence that they've got no good defense for it. Wink
It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley, but to believe or not believe in God is not important at all. - Denis Diderot

We are the United States of Amnesia, we learn nothing because we remember nothing. - Gore Vidal
Well... I mean... we already have that :p

I really would like to see a discussion in this thread, though.
Haha nice. I did a topic before where I asked people to prove that Satan didn't write the bible. It was barely challenged, and some people even said they didn't care if it was. Amazing.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Your title is misleading. For a second there I thought they had shown it. Punctuation matters. Undecided
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?

[Image: LB_Header_Idea_A.jpg]
We've already done this..

In short one man's God is another's Satan.

The only determining factor is to whom you want to worship, and with Whom you want to spend your portion of eternity.
Dunno, Satan sounds pretty rad yo.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Jesus is supposed to return and throw into hell anyone who takes a mark that would enable them to buy food. That seems pretty evil to me.

The antiChrist, according to some Christians, will bring peace to the earth. That sounds like a pretty good person.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not sure Stan will show up. Brian37 20 571 March 3, 2024 at 3:06 am
Last Post: no one
  Helping Satan LinuxGal 10 1561 April 1, 2023 at 5:51 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Jesus Christ is the Beast 666 Satan Emerald_Eyes_Esoteric 36 7710 December 18, 2022 at 10:33 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Jerry Falwell Jnr "not a christian" and wanted to prove himself to not be like Snr GUBU 18 1903 November 1, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Satan's Spy System = SSS Ferrocyanide 5 863 January 13, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  First Council of Nicaea: when Christianity was deformed and Jesus named son of God. WinterHold 50 3898 September 19, 2021 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims zwanzig 177 17909 June 9, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Christian author has recording of satan's voice Foxaèr 16 1308 August 2, 2020 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Can someone show me the evidence of the bullshit bible articles? I believe in Harry Potter 36 4541 November 3, 2019 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Christians worship Satan and don't even know it rado84 18 1740 April 15, 2019 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: brewer