Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is gold: Hamza Tzortzis found on Ashley Madison leaked list
This is gold: Hamza Tzortzis found on Ashley Madison leaked list
Yeah, you know that super doucher Islamic prick who thinks he knows it all?

Egg meet face. 

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/ashley-madison...ml#e9OwI3Z

Quote:Islamic preacher Hamza Andreas Tzortzis has been allegedly "named" on the leaked list of members of the adult website Ashley Madison. However, the well-known preacher has denied that the account belonged to him.

Tzortzis has also denied signing up for an account on Ashely Madison, the infidelity dating website -- which was recently attacked by hackers who leaked the names of hundreds of thousands of its members -- and said that it was a conspiracy by hackers to defame him.

A conspiracy is it? A conspiracy that involves the conspirators knowing your bank card details? That's a good one.

These are the comments from his facebook post: https://imgur.com/a/gDub8#KWQdv4M

He's claiming the entire hack was a conspiracy to defame him, saying he didn't check his emails or bank account for nearly a year and didn't know his card was being "used". Yeah right. Fucking LOL.
RE: This is gold: Hamza Tzortzis found on Ashley Madison leaked list
I am loving this Ashley Madison leak.
Yes, yes, and 9/11 was an inside job, Obama's a Muslim, the Illuminati is real and killed JFK.
Laughable, isn't it?

It's all a conspiracy. No responsibility on your part - just like all the others whose details have been leaked.
Dying to live, living to die.
I found it somewhat telling that when confronted with how ludicrous his claim of conspiracy was, he chose to quibble over trivialities rather than the meat of the accusation.

I don't buy his bullshit for a second.
Haha oh boy, this is too good

'this website doesn't verify emails'
'it was 15 pounds not hundreds of dollars'

Yeah buddy..... You don't know nothing about any Ashley Madison.....

It's cute how he thinks he's important enough to be a target of such an elaborate fraud. Seriously, Hammy. Nobody's buying this shit.
Why is it, that it's usually those who are most vocal about morality, and questionable practices, that are often the ones doing these immoral things themselves? Is it some kind of cover-mechanism? If I shout loud enough about how adultery is bad, I can somehow avoid people finding out that I have committed it myself? And if they do find out I can say "I've been preaching about this for ages, how could it really be me?! Conspiracy!!".
The lady doth protest too much. It's like they're trying to convince themselves....
Richard Pryor, iirc, did a bit in his stand-up act in which he describes a woman catching her husband shagging her best friend. He denies it even though she walks in on them in the act, saying, "Who are you gonna believe - me, or your lying eyes?"

Tzortzis could star in a remake of that.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Hamza Tzortis's credit card details found in Ashely Madison hack...LOL!
Hamza Tzortis should stoned to death for adultery! What a hypocrite. Now Hamza has gone into hiding. I bet there will be thousands more apostates off of the back of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSu5-XhovO4

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaked Pentagon documents. WinterHold 8 692 April 15, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Leaked Supreme Court Decision signals majority set to overturn Roe v. Wade Cecelia 234 17533 June 7, 2022 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Madison Cawthorn Sex Tape Released Divinity 26 4333 May 6, 2022 at 4:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  'For Allah' Inscription Found on Viking Era Ring WinterHold 26 1360 September 29, 2021 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man Cecelia 21 1474 August 3, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Middle School Hit List Foxaèr 24 2611 April 24, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Saudi Arabia: Leaked reports reveal severe abuse of political prisoners-The Guardian WinterHold 6 1113 April 13, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Saudi Arabia: Two Saudi girls who flee to the U.S.A for asylum, were found dead WinterHold 1 592 October 31, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  5 suspicious packages found in the last 24 hours Joods 188 12999 October 29, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The WLB Found Another Scumbag to Pardon Minimalist 0 277 April 13, 2018 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Minimalist