Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Would Jesus Bomb?
Shocked 
Who Would Jesus Bomb?
Recently, I saw a funny T-shirt. It read:

WWJB - Who Would Jesus Bomb? Consoling

I thought it was funny since there are soooo very many ways to answer that question depending on what part of the Bible you like to read from.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Who Would Jesus Bomb?
-Jesus loves everyone: so he'd bomb no one
-Jesus is God: God kills ton of people: he'd be genocidal
-Jesus threw the Jews out of the Temple: kill all the Jews.

It's pretty insane Big Grin
Jesus would bomb the little children and claim the other side did it.
I think if Jesus was around today ... he'd be me more like Norway, Sweden, and France.

Saying something like: " I know there's a LOT of stuff going wrong in the world, and I definitely condemn it all, but I don't want to get too terribly involved cause I need to maintain a "peaceful" image so I'll go ahead and let big sky-daddy (the US) do the dirty work, just in case things go to shit."

... and the bombs would drop ...
on anyone who doesn't agree or doesn't have money feeding the system.

Jesus wouldn't start the bombing with people, he'd start it with Mecca. Now he can have a religious war right off the bat Big Grin
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Maybe we give Jesus too little credit. Maybe he wouldn't bomb anyone. Maybe if he was somehow made to live through the last 2000 years he would grow with the human progress he witnessed, have a real epiphany, abandon the primitive religion he was born into, renounce his groupies who try to keep humanities in the dark ages in his name, and become a useful human being with a genuinely gainful employment.

Nahhhhhh, if he did his followers would lynch him in his name.
(April 13, 2011 at 1:51 am)Chuck Wrote: Maybe we give Jesus too little credit. Maybe he wouldn't bomb anyone. Maybe if he was somehow made to live through the last 2000 years he would grow with the human progress he witnessed, have a real epiphany, abandon the primitive religion he was born into, renounce his groupies who try to keep humanities in the dark ages in his name, and become a useful human being with a genuinely gainful employment.

Nahhhhhh, if he did his followers would lynch him in his name.

ROFLOL I'm still picturing Jesus with a day job. Thats a new thread right there: "What occupation would Jesus have in today's modern US economy?" I'm pretty sure that there's very few openings for MESSIAH

You think Jesus would make a good telephone marketer?

(April 13, 2011 at 1:57 am)Cinjin Cain Wrote: I'm still picturing Jesus with a day job. Thats a new thread right there: "What occupation would Jesus have in today's modern US economy?" I'm pretty sure that there's very few openings for MESSIAH

You think Jesus would make a good telephone marketer?

He could be a home depot sales associate specializing in lumber and nails.

What a Greeter he'd make for Walmart!

[Image: 38167839_e18e04db6d.jpg]
Jesus wouldn't bomb anyone and neither would Muhammad or any other prophet (peace be upon them). That's my answer to the question. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would Jesus promote punishing the innocent instead of the guilty? Greatest I am 159 9619 September 10, 2020 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Jesus Would Be Proud of You, Douchebag Minimalist 37 9242 August 21, 2017 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God JacquelineDeane55 78 21075 June 10, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Praise GOD !!!! A Jesus your Vorlon would worship !!!!!! vorlon13 7 1341 April 22, 2017 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  If they found Jesus' turd what would they do with it? Fake Messiah 64 7119 August 26, 2016 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance? Simon Moon 294 34456 July 2, 2016 at 11:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Christians - What would you do if it were discovered Jesus never existed? Cecelia 165 33750 September 12, 2015 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7257 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Jesus Would Role Over In His Grave Cinjin 7 2344 April 19, 2014 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Confused Ape
  What if Jesus came back, but discounted much of the bible as heretical, would you still follow him? Brakeman 9 2933 February 6, 2013 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Ryantology