Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Your Ideal Relationship Arrangement
Your Ideal Relationship Arrangement
What kind of romantic/sexual relationship arrangement would be your ideal?

For me, I think my current non-human partners, plus my current GF, plus a boyfriend in an open polycule, and then additional highly regular casual sexual encounters with different people.

Yours?
RE: Your Ideal Relationship Arrangement
A rich, mute, bisexual, nymphomaniac, contortionist,
Why mute?
The relationship I'm currently in.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 7, 2023 at 5:31 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The relationship I'm currently in.

Boru

Which is a nice response.
But is there nothing that would be better?

I find that monogamy, for example, is likely less what most people desire than a monogomous relationship with at least some new sexual encounters.
(November 7, 2023 at 5:36 am)FrustratedFool Wrote:
(November 7, 2023 at 5:31 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The relationship I'm currently in.

Boru

Which is a nice response.
But is there nothing that would be better?

I find that monogamy, for example, is likely less what most people desire than a monogomous relationship with at least some new sexual encounters.

Better for me? No.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Fair enough. You are a very lucky person to be in your ideal relationship Smile
And I wish you luck in realizing yours.

Boru
(November 7, 2023 at 5:51 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: And I wish you luck in realizing yours.

Boru

Thank you.
Sadly, the combination of heteromonogamous normativity in society, and my own personal lack of attractiveness, make that unlikely.

But I continue to seek it out. Smile
(November 7, 2023 at 5:53 am)FrustratedFool Wrote:
(November 7, 2023 at 5:51 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: And I wish you luck in realizing yours.

Boru

Thank you.
Sadly, the combination of heteromonogamous normativity in society, and my own personal lack of attractiveness, make that unlikely.

But I continue to seek it out. Smile

[Image: 74ff2a43-df62-4a6b-a785-a2350226ccf1.jpeg]

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Relationship Advice zwanzig 8 1362 December 11, 2022 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Relationship Tips And Tricks BrianSoddingBoru4 25 1322 March 17, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  People who throw tantrums of ending a relationship Der/die AtheistIn 8 1465 May 4, 2019 at 11:17 am
  Should you end the relationship with a person for one big mistake? Der/die AtheistIn 21 1539 March 12, 2019 at 10:03 pm