Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the world supply of bagels a good social measurement of sexual abuse worldwide or
Is the world supply of bagels a good social measurement of sexual abuse worldwide or
Is the world supply of bagels a good social measurement of sexual abuse worldwide or sexual liberation?

Think
RE: Is the world supply of bagels a good social measurement of sexual abuse worldwide or
(December 4, 2023 at 3:09 pm)BananaFlambe Wrote: Is the world supply of bagels a good social measurement of sexual abuse worldwide or sexual liberation?

Think

You may need to explain abuse by bagel.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

RE: Is the world supply of bagels a good social measurement of sexual abuse worldwide or
Show us on the doll where the bad bagel touched you.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Somehow I am no longer surprised that we have someone thinking about a bagel in a sexual way. I am sure there's a ribbon or flag for that.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Living in LA and San Diego gave me the ability to picture ANYTHING in a sexually suggestive manner.
(December 4, 2023 at 3:14 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(December 4, 2023 at 3:09 pm)BananaFlambe Wrote: Is the world supply of bagels a good social measurement of sexual abuse worldwide or sexual liberation?

Think

You may need to explain abuse by bagel.

Lack of adequate amounts of cream cheese?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(December 4, 2023 at 4:51 pm)brewer Wrote:
(December 4, 2023 at 3:14 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: You may need to explain abuse by bagel.

Lack of adequate amounts of cream cheese?

Not enough schmear?

(December 4, 2023 at 4:55 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(December 4, 2023 at 4:51 pm)brewer Wrote: Lack of adequate amounts of cream cheese?

Not enough schmear?

Or proper application, probably both.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I just lost my appetite!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(December 4, 2023 at 5:52 pm)zebo-the-fat Wrote: I just lost my appetite!

Lucky you. Arrgghh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Be Aware On Celebrity social media pages. Brian37 12 453 March 18, 2024 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Sexual Fluidity FrustratedFool 94 4460 October 24, 2023 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pronouncements about sexual predilections onlinebiker 25 1591 August 13, 2021 at 6:31 am
Last Post: brewer
  Have you used "social distancing concerns" as an excuse to avoid social events? Duty 10 573 September 16, 2020 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  When someone wishes to abuse cuts the contact Der/die AtheistIn 8 974 April 2, 2019 at 10:03 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Should you ever get revenge through abuse? Der/die AtheistIn 10 1112 March 21, 2019 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: Succubus