Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:59 pm

Poll: Bachmann poll
This poll is closed.
Michelle Bachmann for president!!!
11.11%
2 11.11%
Bachmann speaks for me and my family!
5.56%
1 5.56%
Conservative Libertarian Teabaggers suck ass!
83.33%
15 83.33%
Her economic views are great, but her social views suck.. Im voting for her economic views!
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conservative Libertarian Michelle Bachmann speaks..
Conservative Libertarian Michelle Bachmann speaks..
Conservative Libertarian Teabagger Michelle Bachmann speaks up on her considerable knowledge about morals, secular society, history, and the judicial system:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0411/52946.html

[Image: 110411_bachmann_iowa_ap_605.jpg]

In a barn-burning speech to social conservatives here, Michele Bachmann called Monday for abolishing the entire tax code and the Department of Education, labeled Planned Parenthood the "LensCrafters of big abortion" and slammed same-sex marriage advocates for going against what she called 5,000 years of human history.

Comfortably quoting from scripture, the Minnesota congresswoman said it was her faith that drove her to push for a ballot measure to criminalize same-sex marriage in the state — something she said might be possible this year because both state legislative houses are held by Republicans.

"In 5,000 years of recorded human history... neither in the east or in the west... has any society ever defined marriage as anything other than between men and women," Bachmann said during the latest installment of the Iowa Family Leader's presidential lecture series. "Not one in 5000 years of recorded human history. That's an astounding fact and it isn't until the last 12 years or so that we have seen for the first time in recorded human history marriage defined as anything other than between men and between women."

Bachmann delivered a scathing critique against the Department of Education, "along with a few other agencies, by the way, that I think we can live without." Those include the Department of Energy and the Department of Commerce. She said Planned Parenthood should lose its tax-exempt status — it's a nonprofit — and that Congress should use its power to limit the subjects that district courts can rule on.

That's because judges are "black-robed masters," she said, echoing a line she used during another recent trip to Iowa to lambaste the state Supreme Court justices whose ruling effectively legalized same-sex marriage in the state.

"That's what you had here in Iowa: black-robed masters," Bachmann said. "They are not our masters. They are not our morality. They are not put there to make the decisions."
RE: Conservative Libertarian Michelle Bachmann speaks..
I already foamed at the mouth about this article....I think on Facebook. As I said there - " PS, Michele - anyone that obsessed with same-sex marriage probably should re-evaluate how frosty her own vagina is."
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
LOL..I never considered the "same sex marriage views vs. frosty va jay jay's" correlation.

Thankyou for the indepth and very female insight you have added my queen.
Women get bitchy when they think someone's getting fucked better than they are.

And they get even more bitchy when they realize someone's probably receiving better lovin' lickin's than they are.

Some of us are smart enough to find a partner who gives good head and let the rest of the world be, but apparently some other have to bring the fear of god down on the world in vengeance for the rust around their nether regions.

[shrug]
(April 18, 2011 at 2:05 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: I already foamed at the mouth about this article....I think on Facebook. As I said there - " PS, Michele - anyone that obsessed with same-sex marriage probably should re-evaluate how frosty her own vagina is."

Ugh. I wouldn't fuck her with your dick.

Oh, wait. Bad example.
I wanted to vote "Bachmann for President" AND "Conservative Teabaggers suck ass". I really want her to run as the Democrats' only hope this season is that the Republicans run a true nutcase.

Go Bachmann, go! ...until the primaries are over, that is.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(April 18, 2011 at 3:11 pm)DeistPaladin Wrote: I wanted to vote "Bachmann for President" AND "Conservative Teabaggers suck ass". I really want her to run as the Democrats' only hope this season is that the Republicans run a true nutcase.

Looking at the choices on offer I think you may get your wish.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(April 18, 2011 at 3:12 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Looking at the choices on offer I think you may get your wish.

Depends how you classify Romney. I don't think he's a nutcase. I think he's a flip-flopping panderer.

We could create a variation on the "terror alert" color scale. Announcing the nutcase alert scale:

Red: Screaming batshit crazy (Beck)
Orange: Looney (Bachmann)
Yellow: Unstable (McCain)
Blue: Willfully stupid (Palin)
Green: Just pandering (Romney)
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
She speaks? Is that what she's doing? OMG! It's a miracle!
At the risk of someone invoking Godwin's law, I just noticed her hand sticking out in a classic WWII German pose. Uh-oh. Confusedhock:
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
My friend Eric's run down of our options

Sarah Palin :
Pros: High name recognition.
Cons: Name is recognized as being a crazy idiot.

Michele Bachmann:
Pros: High name recognition.
Cons: Name is recognized only for being crazier than Sarah Palin.

Newt Gingrich :
Pros: He has much experience.
Cons: It's experience at being a prick.

Mike Huckabee :
Pros: Has a good sense of humor
Cons: He has douchebaggy views on pretty much everything

Haley Barbour :
Pros: Probably makes his own moonshine
Cons: Has to put Mississippi on his resume.

Jeb Bush :
Pros: Bush name
Cons: Bush name

Lindsey Graham:
Pros: Has shown ability to compromise on tough issues
Cons: Republican colleagues don't ask, and he won't tell

Bobby Jindal :
Pros: Identified as up-and-coming Republican non-white guy
Cons: Spoke on camera once, and, well...no.

Ron Paul :
Pros: Darling of the internet
Cons: He's a lunatic

Mike Pence :
Pros: Has direct line to God
Cons: God told him not to run. Ever. For anything.

Tim Pawlenty :
Pros: High name recognition
Cons: Poor face recognition

Mitt Romney :
Pros: Smart, Rich
Cons: Practically the author of dirty rotten "Obamacare"

Rick Santorum :
Pros: I could not come up with a single one.
Cons: He's a dick.

Donald Trump :
Pros: Donald Trump thinks he has a brilliant mind.
Cons: Everyone else thinks he's a douche.
(April 18, 2011 at 2:39 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Ugh. I wouldn't fuck her with your dick.
Oh, wait. Bad example.

Pray, remind me...isn't ice/cold detrimental to the erection process anyway?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Is conservative Republicanism dead? Jehanne 16 1027 September 3, 2022 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The new conservative boogeyman, Drag Queens. Jehanne 26 2392 June 9, 2022 at 3:38 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1489 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1452 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Conservative Asskisser Wants Obama Back Minimalist 8 1990 July 20, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Article in the NYT looking at liberal vs conservative polarization Whateverist 16 1509 March 12, 2018 at 2:52 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Conservative and Gay John V 42 5068 January 27, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Cue the "War on Christmas" outrage from the conservative right Doubting Thomas 11 2664 March 31, 2017 at 9:33 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  What Do You Call a Fiscal Progressive and a Social Conservative? InquiringMind 44 8424 February 16, 2017 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Who is the better first lady? Michelle Obama or Melania Trump ErGingerbreadMandude 62 8618 January 24, 2017 at 12:03 am
Last Post: Cecelia