Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tornadoes are proof that god loves us
Tornadoes are proof that god loves us
http://www.weather.com/outlook/weather-n...2011-04-27

[Image: morrowcam287x187.jpg]
Pictured above - Proof of God's love

Article Wrote:"It's hard. It's been very difficult," Mary Green said. "They were thrown into those pines over there," she said, pointing to a wooded area. "They had to go look for their bodies."

"The house was destroyed. We couldn't stay in it. Water pipes broke; it was flooding the basement," he said. "We had people coming in telling us another storm was coming in about four or five hours, so we just packed up."

In eastern Tennessee, a woman was killed by falling trees in her trailer in Chattanooga. Just outside the city in Tiftonia, what appeared to be a tornado also struck at the base of the tourist peak Lookout Mountain.

Tops were snapped off trees and insulation and metal roof panels littered the ground. Police officers walked down the street, spray-painting symbols on houses they had checked for people who might be inside.

Comentary is SLAM FULL of God gushing talk. I have only seen one atheist saying "God doesn't exist. Instead of praying, rather do something useful."

Commentary Wrote:- God is the only reason more weren't killed. Be thankful it wasn't your family.
- What would you say existed for creation rather then God creating it, just curious
- Savannah, did you hear of David Wilkerson,the founder of Teen Challenge, dyiing in a car accident yesterday? What a godly man who is surely with the Lord, but I am so saddened to hear this...
- My heart and prayers go out to all those affected by the tornadoes over the month of April. My only hope is that all of those who have perished knew God. He is also the God who can be a comfort to the survivors. Prayer and having a personal walk with GOD our Father is the only comfort that I can offer. But GOD is real and he never said life was going to always be easy but, he did say that HE is the comforter and will be with us in times of need. Again, my heart and prayers go out to everyone affected by all the disasters across the world. GOD IS REAL. PRAY!
- This is just sad. How could you say GOD doesn't exist? He does exist.
- 128 dead now I'm Alabama alone and they are saying that they have barely scratched the surface of search and rescue.
- What everyone has failed to mention is the fact that God gives you life. Not one of us deserve one single breath on this earth. Despite being "good people" they didn't deserve any of what they were given. Yet they were given it. By the grace of God. Yes it is a tragedy to see this or anything like this happen and I hope and pray for these families. However if I were to go today I would thank God for the 19 and a half years he let me live and walk this earth. Also think about where these people are now. They are in a better place. They are with the father. He has a plan a great and master plan. You can either fight that plan or you can go along with it. Either way His plan is going to happen. He has a reason for doing everything and no one can question why He let this happen. Not me not you not anyone.
- WOW..that comment is exactly why things like this are happening. If you want a world without GOD then expect these things and much worse to just keep happening. We all need to stand united and PRAY. POWER OF PRAYER is what will create miricles! GOD, Please be with the ones that say you do not exist. FORGIVE them for they do not know you like we know you and feel you in our HEARTS. amen
RE: Tornadoes are proof that god loves us
Quote:- This is just sad. How could you say GOD doesn't exist? He does exist.

[Image: doglol.gif]
Idiots, the lot of them.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(April 28, 2011 at 12:35 pm)Jaysyn Wrote: Idiots, the lot of them.

"My momma always said, 'Stupid is as stupid does'."
no, no, no. God hates ther US like the rest of the World hates the US.Big Grin
(April 28, 2011 at 12:56 pm)ib.me.ub Wrote: no, no, no. God hates ther US like the rest of the World hates the US.Big Grin

Don't make me shoot you.
Yes sir. [Image: 090824Nsmprofession22.gif]
(April 28, 2011 at 12:56 pm)ib.me.ub Wrote: no, no, no. God hates ther US like the rest of the World hates the US.Big Grin

I was thinking the same thing....
[Image: leaving.gif]
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Is that flag getting bigger Ace or are you just pleased to see me?
(April 28, 2011 at 1:47 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Is that flag getting bigger Ace or are you just pleased to see me?

Both. Big Grin

It's not for the fucking royals just so you know. I'm a proud Brit. Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof that there is no God Nihilist Virus 10 2359 March 31, 2017 at 1:58 am
Last Post: ronedee
  Christians, your god is gay. I have proof! rado84 82 19160 March 10, 2017 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  I Have Proof the the Christian God Does Not and Cannot Eist Rhondazvous 89 14292 July 5, 2016 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
Shocked Proof that god, exists. Checkmate atheists! Christian Poe-try 25 8090 May 31, 2016 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  Proof that god does not exist Foxaèr 42 13422 December 4, 2015 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Bible is the infallible word of God! Proof! JesusChristLover 344 79631 January 3, 2015 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  God loves you DaveTheRave 42 6338 October 23, 2014 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  God loves us là bạn điên 31 9582 January 9, 2014 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: xr34p3rx
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12464 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  How can a god, that apparently loves everyone, allow this kind of thing to happen? Bad Wolf 215 78307 October 29, 2013 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Zen Badger