Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:24 am

Poll: What would you do if you were the only atheist alive?
This poll is closed.
Feel PROUD to be the only atheist.
26.32%
5 26.32%
Feel a great deal of discomfort.
5.26%
1 5.26%
"ARRRRGHHH!!"
10.53%
2 10.53%
All of the above.
21.05%
4 21.05%
Other.
36.84%
7 36.84%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
What would you do if...
What would you do if...
you were the only atheist alive?
RE: What would you do if...
All of the above + sad and dissapointed that the world is going to continue living for its death. Such a waste of life. Life is a gift if anything is, maybe not from any god but, I'm thankful for my life and find it sad when others throw their entire life away just because some preacher made them afraid of death.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
I would probably get murdered
Shed a tear for all that collective wasted time before being thrown into a lunatic asylum. Then I wouldn't take the pills, they force me to take the pills and they'd only let me out once I had an imaginary friend.

That is assuming science had progressed this far whilst under the thumb of religion.

However, this is different to what would happen if there were other atheists but I didn't know about them. Then things wouldn't be so different as its my hypothesis that even people with no internets and no social skills can also be atheists.
Hoi Zaeme.
Wonder why no-one sees religion for the bull-crap it is.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
all of the above
and feel sorry for everyone else
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful with out having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it to?" -Douglas Adams.Heart
Pastafarian
I Evolved!
rjh makes a good point too, if there WERE other atheists, or I thought that there still might be I'd form an underground resistance.

To our dying breath!
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
UGH - I got distracted and misvoted on my own poll - LOL...

I was thinking that I would LIKE and HOPE that I'd be the top one - I'd feel proud to be an atheist.

But I am sure really - most likely - it would be all of the above...

But I got confused and distracted and voted for number 1 - LOL; I misvoted on my own poll!!

I do edit poll and I can change the number of votes there from 2 - back to one.

But how do I know if it will change mine or change moodydaniels?

Argh! lol.

Zeus! My minds a mess sometimes (well always - but not in a serious way. Just a bit of an annoying way lol. I'm constantly aware of my thought processes - can be annoying :S)

Anyway I'd vote all of the above. How do I make sure I don't remove moodydaniels and I remove mine instead?

EvF
I'd keep it quiet and seek to "corrupt" the minds of others subversively Devil

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
I would be disappointed that the world has become so ignorant, but I would be happy that I could help an entire world become intelligent again. Cool Shades
I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. -Richard Dawkins Thinking
[Image: 9jeh6q.png]
[Image: 16kvqqp.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which religion would be easiest for you if you had to be in one? Fake Messiah 31 3097 July 17, 2019 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Losty
  Atheists: What would you say to a dying child who asks you if they'll go to heaven? DodosAreDead 91 11026 November 2, 2018 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  If you could replace god with satan, would you? Foxaèr 37 6371 April 28, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  If You Ruled Your Own Country, Would You Ban Religion? Salacious B. Crumb 79 11696 May 8, 2015 at 2:13 am
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  If you lived in Jesus' day, how would you of responded? Revelation777 169 22304 April 9, 2014 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: siryezser
  would you tell your parents one day that you are an atheist ? Marsellus Wallace 71 12317 March 15, 2014 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD
  Would you go to church just to prove it won't change anything about you? MilesTailsPrower 66 17020 August 25, 2011 at 2:01 am
Last Post: tavarish