Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blinding of an attacker in Iran
Blinding of an attacker in Iran
http://www.rferl.org/content/blinding_re...07939.html

I find this blatant disregard for human rights barbaric and revolting.
What do you think should be done about situations like these in "Islamic Countries"?
Cunt
RE: Blinding of an attacker in Iran
Well, their legal system is based on a barbaric and revolting religion, but it's their system and they are welcome to it. If this guy wants to throw acid on women he should move to a country with more humane punishments. The article said that the alternative to blinding him, is financial compensation, if that is all the punishment he would get that is not enough for what he did.
(May 14, 2011 at 11:18 am)corndog36 Wrote: Well, their legal system is based on a barbaric and revolting religion, but it's their system and they are welcome to it. If this guy wants to throw acid on women he should move to a country with more humane punishments. The article said that the alternative to blinding him, is financial compensation, if that is all the punishment he would get that is not enough for what he did.

yes, I agree whole heartedly with that
Cunt
Bullets are cheap. Put one in his head and call it good.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(May 14, 2011 at 1:09 pm)Cinjin Cain Wrote: Bullets are cheap. Put one in his head and call it good.

In a country like Iran that solution would probably be acceptable, but to simply kill him, I find that wrong.
Cunt
(May 14, 2011 at 1:12 pm)frankiej Wrote:
(May 14, 2011 at 1:09 pm)Cinjin Cain Wrote: Bullets are cheap. Put one in his head and call it good.

In a country like Iran that solution would probably be acceptable, but to simply kill him, I find that wrong.

given the alternative of blinding - i'de say it's rather humane.

Plus, what good is he doing his society? What he did are the actions of a sociopath and a violent arrogant inhuman being. I find him to be repulsive and those who would protect him offensive. Let Iran do whatever they want to him. Nobody's heart ever bleeds for the victim the way it bleeds for the douchebag.

(May 14, 2011 at 1:17 pm)Cinjin Cain Wrote:
(May 14, 2011 at 1:12 pm)frankiej Wrote:

given the alternative of blinding - i'de say it's rather humane.

Plus, what good is he doing his society? What he did are the actions of a sociopath and a violent arrogant inhuman being. I find him to be repulsive and those who would protect him offensive. Let Iran do whatever they want to him. Nobody's heart ever bleeds for the victim the way it bleeds for the douchebag.

But then your no better than he is. I have no respect for this man but still wouldn't see him put to death, I see very few situations that would warrant that.
Cunt
(May 14, 2011 at 1:38 pm)frankiej Wrote: But then your no better than he is.

hmmm... lets look at this statment alone. I'm no better than he is. Hmmh, Really?

I would argue that I'm already much better than he is.
I don't pray to a god that rewards the maming and killing of innocent people.
I don't practice a religion that condones the brutal torture of your children for the slightest of infractions.
I don't feel some god-given right to physically assault people who don't believe the way I do.
I would never throw flesh eating acid on the face of an individual who simply didn't wish to spend his or her time with me.

As a matter of fact, I feel a bullet in the brain is far more merciful than having your eyeballs burned out of your head with drops of acid. I would opt for the bullet myself, but maybe that's just me.

I feel, that everything I've said in this thread is not only warranted, but has shown that I am most certainly - better than this muslim douchebag is.
However, you certainly do have a right to your opinion - and since you are not a muslim female, I guess I won't burn your face off for it.

I hope the fact that the blinding has been postponed is a sign that the country wants to come out of the dark ages.
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
Iran, what a country!

The argument of religion providing a good moral and social framework goes out the window when you know what goes on in a country like this that is so heavily influenced by religion in every aspect of the way it is run. Islam rules the way the government, the armed forces, the justice system are all run, and it shows. Just point to countries like this and Saudi Arabia when you are told by a religious person that religion provides a much better moral guide than Atheism.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Woman - Life - Freedom Movement in Iran 2.0 Leonardo17 40 2867 March 20, 2024 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Anti-Hijab movment in Iran Eclectic 192 17540 August 26, 2023 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 6192 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
  Iran dancing couple given 10-year jail sentence zebo-the-fat 11 1781 February 19, 2023 at 2:19 pm
  Men wear Hijab in Iran in support of womem ReptilianPeon 25 4459 August 18, 2016 at 11:40 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Top three consequences of Iran deal mralstoner 15 3080 August 7, 2015 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Nuclear Iran v. Obama Hubris mralstoner 10 2457 April 2, 2015 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Pizza
  Iran executes man for insulting prophet Jonah TaraJo 3 1402 October 9, 2014 at 11:40 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Nuclear Iran a bigger threat than ISIS mralstoner 75 12169 October 6, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Fuck Iran.... Minimalist 23 7621 December 21, 2013 at 4:14 am
Last Post: A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c