Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this guy gonna feel foolish on may 22nd
Is this guy gonna feel foolish on may 22nd
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/14/new...-doomsday/

Quote:A New York man spent his entire $140,000 life savings advertising his prediction that the world will end May 21, the New York Post reported Friday.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Is this guy gonna feel foolish on may 22nd
Nothing new, and he'll be forgotten by the fundies on the 22nd. They'll just wait for the next Date.
Dumbfuck, I wonder if all the good little christians will chip in with donations after the 22nd when he's proved to be an idiot.

[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(May 15, 2011 at 7:20 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Dumbfuck, I wonder if all the good little christians will chip in with donations after the 22nd when he's proved to be an idiot.

I don't think $2.00 will help him much. (Assuming ALL good little christians donate fifty cents each.)
(May 15, 2011 at 7:01 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/14/new...-doomsday/

Quote:A New York man spent his entire $140,000 life savings advertising his prediction that the world will end May 21, the New York Post reported Friday.

There has to be a way for us to profit from nuts like these. If they are willing to part with all their cash, surely we can take some kind of advantage of this. Some kind of - Doomsday safe scroll that will immune you from the whole doomsday thing, only £200 per scroll, buy now and you'll get a free T-shirt!
I can see the money now! [Image: drool.gif]
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
For the ultimate win....

When Judgement day happens it's only the atheists that go to heaven cos they're the only ones to use the critical faculities that god gave them.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I asked my moron cousins who they thought would be raptured. "Everybody but you, atheist boy!" "That would be enough proof of Heaven for me, then."
Yes, he will feel very foolish. And confused. And why the hell would you bother advertising the end of the world in the first place? I just don't get it.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(May 15, 2011 at 1:44 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Yes, he will feel very foolish. And confused. And why the hell would you bother advertising the end of the world in the first place? I just don't get it.

He's looking to get points with God so he can get intp Heaven. "Doing good deeds". They pretend it's not a cynical attitude, but it's obvious.
Quote:"Doing good deeds".

Doing good deeds is a catholic thing....not that the fuckers do much of it. The numb nuts protestants insist on faith alone as the answer to salvation.

Personally, I am reminded of the old adage about a fool and his money.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Christians only may answer... Gawdzilla Sama 58 10096 September 18, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  So, According To This Guy, "God" Is A Fuckhead. Minimalist 6 1435 April 1, 2018 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Does everyone else feel dizzy from the lights in Church? Der/die AtheistIn 15 2382 December 11, 2017 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Moderates make me feel happy Der/die AtheistIn 9 1984 December 10, 2017 at 8:28 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  While Judaism may have had forced marriage war booties, i think it reasons is for it Rakie 17 3972 August 2, 2017 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The Problem With This Guy Is That He Does Not Understand Evangelicals Minimalist 1 1107 April 6, 2017 at 12:19 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why Lust is bad, not gonna use "sin" reason but logical reason Rispri 27 5538 March 4, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  This Movie Needs A Guy and Two Robots Making Fun Of It Minimalist 7 1496 June 7, 2016 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Rapture news thread 15th - 22nd dyresand 63 10361 September 19, 2015 at 4:52 am
Last Post: robvalue
  How do you feel dyresand 224 22079 December 10, 2014 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Cyberman