Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imagine A Black Tea Party
Imagine A Black Tea Party
(Courtesy of Summerqueen who emailed this to me.)

http://www.shinowarsame.com/Home/Blog/En...Party.html

Quote:Imagine that hundreds of black protesters were to descend upon Washington DC and Northern Virginia, just a few miles from the Capitol and White House, armed with AK-47s, assorted handguns, and ammunition. And imagine that some of these protesters —the black protesters — spoke of the need for political revolution, and possibly even armed conflict in the event that laws they didn’t like were enforced by the government? Would these protester — these black protesters with guns — be seen as brave defenders of the Second Amendment, or would they be viewed by most whites as a danger to the republic? What if they were Arab-Americans? Because, after all, that’s what happened recently when white gun enthusiasts descended upon the nation’s capital, arms in hand, and verbally announced their readiness to make war on the country’s political leaders if the need arose.

Imagine that white members of Congress, while walking to work, were surrounded by thousands of angry black people, one of whom proceeded to spit on one of those congressmen for not voting the way the black demonstrators desired. Would the protesters be seen as merely patriotic Americans voicing their opinions, or as an angry, potentially violent, and even insurrectionary mob? After all, this is what white Tea Party protesters did recently in Washington.

Blacks, of course, are far too smart to do this. They know the cops would gun them down like Libyan protesters!
RE: Imagine A Black Tea Party
(May 17, 2011 at 4:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Blacks, of course, are far too smart to do this. They know the cops would gun them down like Libyan protesters!

I don't know what's sadder. The fact that this is absolutely true that only white armed militants can be seen by FOX News and the people that watch that idiocy as patriots (just look at their comments on Common visiting the white house compared to their statements about Ted Nugent) or that black people would be shot on sight if they attempted to do anything like this, everything else being similar.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
Whites are sissies. They go on about 'making war' and 'revolt', and at the end of the day they have accomplished lots of hot air and wouldn't be able to pull the triggers on others if they tried.

Blacks and arabs are another matter... badass gangsters with lots of faith in the man above marching on my capital with guns and I'll not only pull the entire american army back to the capital and flank them from all sides, but I'll get the tanks going and prepare to nuke them with every nuke in my arsenal. Because it's scary as hell.

Some might say that I'm negatively racist towards black people... I disagree and think I am positively racist towards them. And white people. And american indians.

But there is no race alive I despise more than the Psilon. Humans come at a close second, because of their tendency to win the council vote before I even meet half of the galaxy's racial population.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Quote:But there is no race alive I despise more than the Psilon.

Sae...Sae? This is Planet Earth calling. Please make a pit stop for your medication.

Cool Shades
(May 17, 2011 at 6:50 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Sae...Sae? This is Planet Earth calling. Please make a pit stop for your medication.

Cool Shades

The fact remains that I am racist and quite likely to murder every psilon I see Tongue
(May 17, 2011 at 6:50 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Cool Shades

Let the medication be a lure and the pit stop be in a cell with padded walls. Big Grin

There are black people in the TP. There's 3 of them, but nevertheless they are there.

Also, they will probably be assassinated.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(May 17, 2011 at 7:31 pm)SpatiumTempusque Wrote: There are black people in the TP. There's 3 of them, but nevertheless they are there.

Also, they will probably be assassinated.... because that's the only reliable way to deal with black people.

Fixed that for you. And padded cells are comfy ^_^ I love chewing my way out of them... it's like a gummy bear that's *THIS* big! Tiger
That's because when white people march on Washington with guns in hand, they're responsible gun owners who are expressing their anger over bad laws being enforced by the government and are standing up for their 2nd Amendment rights. A group of black people with guns is known as a gang. Because black people can't be trusted to walk around armed because they're so violent, and they're probably just trying to get more welfare money from the government or some other liberal cause.[/sarcasm]

I don't think that anyone can deny the message being sent by teabaggers who take weapons to political rallies. They may claim that they're standing up for their 2nd Amendment rights (which nobody is actually proposing to limit or take away), but the real message is "if you politicians don't do what we want, then we'll start an armed revolt."
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Why were the tea baggers allowed to do make this inflamitory action?
They should been arrested and dealt with harshly.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 25921 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Republican Party Purge Foxaèr 11 751 April 15, 2021 at 11:27 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 279 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 2039 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Black lives matter WinterHold 49 3344 June 10, 2020 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1513 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  The Iowa Republican Party platform. Jehanne 14 1443 August 20, 2018 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Refusing service because of political party. brewer 212 30819 July 11, 2018 at 3:18 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Black men kneeling Foxaèr 18 2570 May 26, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Green Party, Huh? Minimalist 0 352 March 17, 2018 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist