Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists are better in bed.
Atheists are just better in the sack according to a new "Sex and Secularism" study by Psychologist Darrel Ray and University of Kansas undergrad Amanda Brown.

Surprising? Not to me, not in the least. Big Grin As one comment on that blog puts it "Water is wet, sky is blue, news @ 11."

"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
RE: Atheists are better in bed.
You know... better than an atheist, is a sexually experienced human person.

It turns out rocks do absolutely nothing in bed. And leaves are also just no good. Other notable atheists like the trees just don't bend that way.

I'll take someone religious over an atheist any day that the atheist is not a sexually experienced human person.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Atheists are better everywhere.
We've always known. Cool Shades
That's because higher intelligence = better in bed.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
I fully believe this study to be correct. Seems like religious people always have these hangups about sex being totally bad & dirty, and not something to be talked about. So if they do have sexual problems, they're far less likely to talk to anyone about it. My wife & I have been married for 11 years, and even to this day she gets embarrassed about sex, even if it's just her and I talking about it. We were both raised Catholic, but I never really fell for the "sex is evil & dirty" idea.

Also, the idea of one's dead grandparents floating above watching them have sex can be a real turnoff.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Now everyone in this forum has to do an experiment and report back to this thread with their results.
(May 27, 2011 at 1:53 pm)Shell B Wrote: Now everyone in this forum has to do an experiment and report back to this thread with their results.

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frv6FOt1BNI

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 992 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Help me understand you better pokey555 12 1789 August 10, 2021 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: UniverseCaptain
  Are you a better atheist today than you were yesterday? Foxaèr 17 1577 March 24, 2021 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2204 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  If the bible/quran/whatever was better, would you've remained theist? A Handmaid 23 3603 September 14, 2016 at 7:08 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  I am better off being a christian than an atheist ZeldaAdmirer 13 4396 November 17, 2014 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Why people who are religious are better and more special Mozart Link 30 5049 August 17, 2014 at 8:05 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  would the world be better off if we all died? Jextin 29 4233 July 21, 2014 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Would the world be a better Lemonvariable72 14 2493 January 31, 2014 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Tripwire
  Would The World Be A Better Place...? Polaris 23 4956 January 22, 2014 at 12:55 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72