Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:46 am

Poll: Is your dragon the best?
This poll is closed.
Mine's the best.
50.00%
2 50.00%
Could be better.
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Know what sucks? Flying metal birds!
Know what sucks? Flying metal birds!
First you spend half an hour just finding the perfect flight. Then you go through all the hassle of filling out all of the legal nonsense... and then it's all like "okay, well this is clearly liez... but I'll let you through this much". And then you go fill out the billing stuff.

And.

It.

BREAKS. Angry

That was all Tiger
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Know what sucks? Airlines.
Keep increasing your post count with this kind of randomness. Great
I can't answer on the dragon issue, your dragon probably suits your needs, but I'm probably looking for something different in a dragon.

Airlines do suck, but they don't keep the air for long.

[Image: Turboprop-Cross-View-Diagram.jpg]

[Image: YgZ8E.png]
(June 12, 2011 at 1:31 am)Rayaan Wrote: Keep increasing your post count with this kind of randomness. Great

It's never my goal to increase my post count... but I'm glad you like it anyway Smile
You know what also sucks?
When I have to ride my dragon instead of taking the plane, simply because there is no room for both of us. It has really rough scales...
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman
(June 12, 2011 at 2:08 am)The Magic Pudding Wrote: [Image: Turboprop-Cross-View-Diagram.jpg]

And that's a rather good anology for Sae's thought processe'sBig Grin
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(June 12, 2011 at 4:07 am)Jax Wrote: You know what also sucks?
When I have to ride my dragon instead of taking the plane, simply because there is no room for both of us. It has really rough scales...

They have pouches here, marsupial dragons.
It's some kind of parallel evolution I think.
They are cosy but a bit smelly.

[Image: YgZ8E.png]
(June 12, 2011 at 3:43 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: It's never my goal to increase my post count... but I'm glad you like it anyway Smile

Okay, I was wrong about that. But I didn't like your post nor hate it. I just replied, but that doesn't mean that I like it. Tongue

(June 12, 2011 at 5:18 am)Rayaan Wrote:
(June 12, 2011 at 3:43 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: It's never my goal to increase my post count... but I'm glad you like it anyway Smile

Okay, I was wrong about that. But I didn't like your post nor hate it. I just replied, but that doesn't mean that I like it. Tongue

You love it Smile

You just don't have the muchness to admit it Levitate

Zen Wrote:And that's a rather good anology for Sae's thought processe's

A good one yes... but not fully accurate. Occasionally I process it twice, but it isn't about to stop Heart
I was surprised this thread wasn't titled "Know what sucks? Vacuum cleaners."

Honestly Sae, your thread content is on par with your insanity, as are your polls, but your titles are far from irrational. Please try harder.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 3668 198117 Yesterday at 12:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1083 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  5G sucks. Jehanne 12 837 June 5, 2022 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Homemade Quotes, "ABBA sucks, doesn't count." Brian37 37 2348 May 21, 2020 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Super hero movies sucks Sanau 7 576 March 29, 2020 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: no one
  Song Thread: Flying brewer 15 1316 January 8, 2020 at 6:01 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Some metal in my eye Cod 28 1474 September 29, 2019 at 7:48 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Grief and how it sucks *Deidre* 21 3121 May 4, 2018 at 1:48 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  I know something you don't know... Jackalope 98 17362 April 22, 2018 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What sucks about being single. Brian37 7 1647 March 9, 2018 at 10:10 am
Last Post: No_God