Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imagine if ...
Imagine if ...
Here's the rule for the game:
1. I will write a sentence which will start with the words "Imagine if."
2. The next poster will write what would happen or what he/she would do if the sentence above is true.
3. Then, the same poster will make up another "imagine if" sentence and write it at the bottom of his or her post (as I described in step 1).

Example:
Me: Imagine if human beings could turn their heads 180 degrees.
You: Then we can look at our backs without a mirror.

Here's mine to start if off:

Imagine if this atheist forum crashes tomorrow and doesn't ever come back in the future.
RE: Imagine if ...
Then I will continue to check it daily for a week and then on a weekly basis until I have news over what happened (should come fast considering facebook would perhaps continue going, and if not that then there's skype and other IM)

Would probably use the time otherwise spent at this forum for gaming and further postulation of games.

Imagine if I was a multi-billionaire.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Then you would probably own the world. (Oh wait, you do that already. Ah, well.. ^^)

Imagine if you woke up tomorrow and your gender had changed.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I would be intensely confused with being a man and it would save this platform a couple hundred thousand american dollars.

Imagine if most people made sense of what I just said.
Then we wouldn't need an Aerzia language translator to understand her.

Imagine if money grew on trees.
Then the world would starve due to underfarming of crops that are not moneytrees.

Imagine if the next poster didn't insult my very sane use of the american language Tongue
(July 6, 2011 at 12:59 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: I would be intensely confused with being a man and it would save this platform a couple hundred thousand american dollars.

Sense, it's overrated, just let it float.

Imagine if difference was just a thing that sparked curiosity.
[Image: YgZ8E.png]
(July 6, 2011 at 1:13 pm)Rayaan Wrote: Then we wouldn't need an Aerzia language translator to understand her.

Imagine if money grew on trees.

Then you would need a forest's worth to buy a pack of gums.

(July 6, 2011 at 11:29 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Then you would probably own the world. (Oh wait, you do that already. Ah, well.. ^^)

Imagine if you woke up tomorrow and your gender had changed.

Then I can bed all the hot lesbians too. Big Grin

(July 6, 2011 at 12:59 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: I would be intensely confused with being a man and it would save this platform a couple hundred thousand american dollars.

Then Bellevue Hospital would run out of beds. Big Grin

You're supposed to imagine something. Dodgy

Imagine if Chuck is pretending as if doesn't know how to play the game because he doesn't have a good imagination.
(July 6, 2011 at 2:19 pm)Rayaan Wrote: Imagine if Chuck is pretending as if doesn't know how to play the game because he doesn't have a good imagination.

I find that hard to imagine.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 573 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  Imagine You've Been Kidnapped BrianSoddingBoru4 26 1328 August 20, 2021 at 4:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How do you imagine the world millions of years from now? Macoleco 34 3579 April 15, 2018 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Macoleco
  Imagine a world where everyone is permanetly tispy. Edwardo Piet 20 2912 March 3, 2017 at 6:27 am
Last Post: Athene
  Imagine If You were the Only Person Left on Earth Rhondazvous 13 3577 November 22, 2015 at 3:50 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Star Imagine,All religious people disappear from Earth and only atheists are left. Big Blue Sky 25 6710 August 21, 2013 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Walking Void