Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imagine a world where everyone is permanetly tispy.
Imagine a world where everyone is permanetly tispy.
Wouldn't that be a wonderful world? Everyone would be too drunk to start a war or violence but not drunk enough to be violent or to hurt themselves.

A world where everyone had slightly less than two drinks.
RE: Imagine a world where everyone is permanetly tispy.
Finally, everyone can get laid!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I'd rather a world where everyone was high.
(March 1, 2017 at 5:33 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Wouldn't that be a wonderful world? Everyone would be too drunk to start a war or violence but not drunk enough to be violent or to hurt themselves.

I assume you know this essential Mitchell and Webb analysis? Smile

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/slig...bb-2653541
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(March 1, 2017 at 5:33 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Wouldn't that be a wonderful world? Everyone would be too drunk to start a war or violence but not drunk enough to be violent or to hurt themselves.

I am too drunk to think what having only two drinks is like.
I say 2 is ideal and yet I'm currently on my 5th of 8...

(March 1, 2017 at 5:47 pm)Alex K Wrote:

I assume you know this essential Mitchell and Webb analysis? Smile

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/slig...bb-2653541

FUCK YEAH!

I was contemplating wether to link that vid in the OP but then I told myself it would be fun if someone got the reference.

I was not disappointed.

I am so proud of you, my non-child awesome German physicist friend who is older than me.

And I would make a fucking FORTUNE!

'Oh, come on.  Just sign here...what?  The part about "I assign the title to my home to Boru"?  Don't worry, that's just legal mumbo-jumbo.  Doesn't mean a thing.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
As long as I was I didn't care if you/anyone were/was. It's gets old and self destructive.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 1, 2017 at 5:45 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: I'd rather a world where everyone was high.

Can't relate. It's not legal here.
Would you really want to visit me professionally if I was tipsy?

First rule of surgery: don't do it when you've been drinking (the alcohol usually reacts badly to the drugs I've already been taking...)
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 571 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  Imagine You've Been Kidnapped BrianSoddingBoru4 26 1326 August 20, 2021 at 4:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How do you imagine the world millions of years from now? Macoleco 34 3554 April 15, 2018 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Macoleco
  Imagine If You were the Only Person Left on Earth Rhondazvous 13 3573 November 22, 2015 at 3:50 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Star Imagine,All religious people disappear from Earth and only atheists are left. Big Blue Sky 25 6709 August 21, 2013 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Walking Void
  Imagine if ... Rayaan 36 5615 July 10, 2011 at 12:01 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious