Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bachmann Headaches!
Bachmann Headaches!
http://apnews.excite.com/article/2011071...UDR00.html

Quote:Republican Michele Bachmann moved swiftly Tuesday to address questions about her history of severe headaches, saying they wouldn't affect her ability to serve as president.

I have to agree with her. The silly bitch never did much in the way of thinking anyway.

RE: Bachmann Headaches!
LMFAO...maybe its from all of that "witchcraft" she claimed to have dabled with in the past.

(July 19, 2011 at 5:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote: "Republican Michele Bachmann moved swiftly Tuesday to address questions about her history of severe headaches, saying they wouldn't affect her ability to serve as president..."

"If we took away the minimum wage -- if conceivably it was gone -- we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level." Michele Bachmann, Jan. 2005

[Image: michele-bachmann-nuts.jpg] Well this could explain a lot of her strange behavior. Especially when she claims god speaks to her regularly. Telling her to run for President, to introduce a Constitutional amendment to prohibit gay marriage in Minnesota, and on and on.

I guess being so public about that she forgets the old saying that goes, when people talk to god it's called prayer. When god talks to people it's called insanity.

As to her abundantly clear promise that her migraines won't affect her service, I'd think it would depend on the severity of the migraines as well as the medication she's on so as to control them. After all, it's not as if the flip flop chick is going to be honest and say, "well yes my migraine problem could stand to affect me if I am elected President. They're pretty bad at times."

And I know O'Donnell, of Delaware, claimed to have dabbled in Witchcraft long years before she sought to run for Senate. I hadn't heard this of Bachmann though. If it's true it's a veritable dabblers coven on the Hill. Bawhahahahaha Pass the cauldron and hide the sacrificial babies.

"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
The pain she feels is the pain experienced by her brain cell as it tries to begin functioning for the 55th years in a row and failing.
(July 19, 2011 at 6:16 pm)Chuck Wrote: The pain she feels is the pain experienced by her brain cell as it tries begin functioning for the 55th years in a row and failing.
Code:
C:\Brain:>
BRAIN NOT FOUND!
Abort, Retry, Fail?
It could simply be the pressure of having her head stuffed up her ass, too.
(July 19, 2011 at 6:38 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It could simply be the pressure of having her head stuffed up her ass, too.
[Image: bizarre-ad.jpg]

*edit* wrong quote. That was my one brain cell functioning. Tongue Glad I'm not that limber!
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
Did anyone else see the number 2 before noticing it's a person?
(July 19, 2011 at 8:48 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Did anyone else see the number 2 before noticing it's a person?

I did! but after I noticed the toes I was like; "oh."
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(July 19, 2011 at 5:40 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: LMFAO...maybe its from all of that "witchcraft" she claimed to have dabled with in the past.

You're thinking of Christine O'Donnell. Not your fault though, these crazies are hard to tell apart sometimes.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michelle Bachmann might to prison Justtristo 14 2762 May 19, 2014 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Bachmann Can't Pony Up thesummerqueen 115 20563 September 28, 2011 at 2:18 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  Bachmann: Natural disasters = Apocalypse Faith No More 27 7231 August 30, 2011 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Why Bat Shit Crazy Bachmann's upbringing should scare you Judas BentHer 3 2402 August 17, 2011 at 2:36 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  Bachmann Supporters Bitching Minimalist 21 5847 August 10, 2011 at 3:16 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  Michelle Bachmann speaks again... reverendjeremiah 16 3534 July 23, 2011 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Jay Leno Solves Bachmann's Theme Song Problem Minimalist 1 991 July 7, 2011 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Conservative Libertarian Michelle Bachmann speaks.. reverendjeremiah 61 18366 April 25, 2011 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: theVOID