Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Man and Cosmetology
A Man and Cosmetology
Just curious to know your guys' opinions on this.

I, personally, would like to pursue a career in cosmetology. Specifically, nails and make-up. Just because it's fun and easy, for me. Most of my friends are girls and I really enjoy doing their nails and make-up for dates or dances or whatever and hearing them tell me how good they thought they looked and how good their dates thought they looked and blah blah blah. But a few of my friends who are guys thinks this is a little gay. And it bothers them because they think that I might secretly be gay. Now, I'm not, but I have no problem with gays, bis, lesbians, whatever, but it bothers me that these guys do. Just wanted your opinions on a man in that career field or anything else you might have an opinion on in the post.
"A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others." - Ayn Rand
RE: A Man and Cosmetology
Do it if it makes you happy, fuck what they think.

Be gay if it makes you happy, and fuck what anybody else thinks.

Be happy.

[Image: bloodyheretic.png]

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
Einstein

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life.

- John Lennon
If it is your desire to be a cosmetologist, go for it.

And be aware that your friends may be too limited to be cool with it.

Ergo, if that is the case, find new friends.
Fuck fairweathers... I'd rather eat them today than be stabbed by them when I need them.

Do what you want. Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
You would be an oddity in said branch, probably one of the few straight men amongst all the gays. But why the hell not? If you want to do it, you should. Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(July 29, 2011 at 5:53 pm)Tabansi Wrote: Just curious to know your guys' opinions on this.

I, personally, would like to pursue a career in cosmetology. Specifically, nails and make-up. Just because it's fun and easy, for me. Most of my friends are girls and I really enjoy doing their nails and make-up for dates or dances or whatever and hearing them tell me how good they thought they looked and how good their dates thought they looked and blah blah blah. But a few of my friends who are guys thinks this is a little gay. And it bothers them because they think that I might secretly be gay. Now, I'm not, but I have no problem with gays, bis, lesbians, whatever, but it bothers me that these guys do. Just wanted your opinions on a man in that career field or anything else you might have an opinion on in the post.

If that's what you want to do go for it, some people will give you shit but that's to be expected.
Go for it. I'm a firm believer that all stereotypes involving gender should be smashed.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Good career choice, so much tail.

(Rated Up for Brilliance)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
You would essentially be a painter of sorts. I see no problem, either way. You could be a fucking tampon tester and I wouldn't judge your sexuality on it. I also agree with Rhythm that, if you are straight, that is a great way to spend time with women.

Sae, awesome use of fairweather. I love it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to bring equality to man and woman. I have the solution Ramus932 4 552 June 13, 2020 at 9:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  As a man of pastels and neon colors. Brian37 22 2335 July 15, 2019 at 11:31 am
Last Post: brewer
  Feldman's Dad and The Man in the Moon rexbeccarox 9 2502 October 19, 2017 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What is your most ideal look for a man and woman? Catholic_Lady 255 40739 July 17, 2016 at 6:06 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  What is your most ideal look for a man and woman in relation to their clothing. paulpablo 30 4753 December 31, 2015 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Marriage is a man and a woman living together rado84 46 7828 July 18, 2015 at 7:48 am
Last Post: abaris
  The words man and woman + female and male. Mystic 7 3071 December 18, 2014 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Can a man and a woman be friend? salamenfuckyou 30 5207 January 15, 2014 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Fruity