Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
God or Satan. Who is the better role model?
God or Satan. Who is the better role model?
[Image: m_14663.png]
RE: God or Satan. Who is the better role model?
Fictional characters may make good role models, but I prefer real persons, though Tongue

But Satan, FTW Wink
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I'll have the chicken please.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 12, 2011 at 1:25 pm)Rhythm Wrote: I'll have the chicken please.

Are we out of cake again?!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

It would be hard to model yourself on an immaterial, invisible, ineffable super entity with a mind more complex than the universe itself, whilst being an essential simple being (even if you could bring yourself to believe in such an unlikely thing). At least Satan was a goat cum dragon cum snake thing that could materialize. In that sense it would be easier to dress up as Satan for parties...yup the lord of the flies for me.
"I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence"...Doug McLeod.
[Image: Screen+shot+2011-02-03+at+6.48.14+PM.png]

I pick the super devil.
He carries a jar of marmalade that makes you commit adultery Dodgy Smile
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
(August 12, 2011 at 2:28 pm)Captain Scarlet Wrote: At least Satan was a goat cum dragon cum snake thing

Lotta cum there. Should attract bimbos like flies. Unlike rumpled togas and looong grey beards.
Satan is more interesting and less of a cunt than YHWH.

I think imaginary heroes make absolutely better role models. Real ones invariably turn out to have feet of clay. EG One of mine was Gandhi. Then I studied him at university and discovered what an arsehole he was.Could have been worse; I could have chosen a professional athlete; here they tend to be arseholes AND really stupid.
I prefer rebellion over dictatorship, so I'm going with Satan.
Who were the 2million people God killed and may i know why. Also who did the Devil kill and why?
"Its not what your looking at that matters, its what you see." -Henry David Thoreau
♪Oh, I get lost in my mind Lost, I get lost I get Lost in my mind Lost in my Mind Yes, I get lost in my mind Lost, I get lost I get lost I get lost Oh, I get♪ -The Head and the Heart
"You are wise, witty and wonderful, but you spend too much time reading this sort of stuff.”- Frank Crane

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Allegorical Religion better than Fundamentalism? vulcanlogician 147 7799 April 5, 2022 at 2:54 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Is Satan better than God? Disagreeable 37 2591 January 31, 2022 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  God vs Satan - Bible UniverseCaptain 5 1201 October 17, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: no one
  Satan and Making Mock zwanzig 24 2247 May 21, 2021 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Religions Role in Social Movements, Essential or Accidental? Neo-Scholastic 17 3504 October 4, 2018 at 3:58 am
Last Post: robvalue
  I am a better person than God! chimp3 56 10360 May 24, 2018 at 1:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Santa is an anagram for Satan goombah111 34 5020 January 27, 2017 at 5:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why don't Christians admire/LOVE SATAN instead of the biblical God? ProgrammingGodJordan 18 3629 January 21, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I am better than God! chimp3 24 4651 September 26, 2016 at 8:53 am
Last Post: brewer
  Creationists are better than inconsistent Christians orangedude 14 1904 April 27, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Drich