Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky, again....
Kentucky, again....
figures.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2011081...0QS00.html

Quote:HEBRON, Ky. (AP) - Tucked away in a nondescript office park in northern Kentucky, Noah's followers are rebuilding his ark. The biblical wooden ship built to weather a worldwide flood was 500 feet long and about 80 feet high, according to Answers in Genesis, a Christian ministry devoted to a literal telling of the Old Testament.

Definitely turning that state into Idiot Central.
RE: Kentucky, again....
Well, when the park goes under, Imma bid on the boat.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Damn! I go to Bowling Green every few months. I wonder if a side trip can be arranged. Must speak to friends at Fort Knox. :plot:
I'll go. I want a picture of my daughters in authoritarian poses pointing at animals on the ramp. I also want to get a "Titanic" shot, from the bow.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
So how many people are working on this? As I recall Noah built it himself right? I want authenticity dammit!!
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
If a job ain't worth doing, it ain't worth doing well.
"I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence"...Doug McLeod.
These morons are spending $155 million to build a theme park celebrating stupiity. Imagine the good things you could do with $155 million! Instead, it's being dumped into a black hole of idiocy!

And I love where the dipshit tells us how the replica ark will be "authentic inside and out"! How can anything that replicates a fairy tale be "authentic"?

I have an authentic replica of Cinderella's glass slipper!

Idiots.
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
Quote:Instead, it's being dumped into a black hole of idiocy!

K-e-n-t-u-c-k-y, Thor. Honoring stupidity is what they do.
You live in that little island of blue in the sea of red that is Arizona Min? Don't go blaming the ground for the idiocy that chokes it. If Kentucky had her way she'd have offed alot of these bastards by now. She tries time to time, floods, ice storms, tornadoes, drought, but they're fucking resilient. Hell, they're building a replica ark ffs, that's a giant FU to the Ohio River.
Even Arizona doesn't have any fucking arks, man.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ken Ham files lawsuit against Kentucky Esquilax 109 15397 March 8, 2015 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Kentucky Church bans interracial couples Doubting Thomas 13 3567 December 2, 2011 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Minimalist