Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beliefs.
Beliefs.
Hello everyone
I hope all is well
Anyway, I was wonderng what your religious beliefs are, Please tell me what it is, and whySmile
Personally, I'm an Atheist, My family is predominantly catholic, But i just didnt think it made any sense. so the atheist community gained another member!

Regards,
Keiran
[Image: KieranD.png]
RE: Beliefs.
I'm a Lahni-Do. :points to the profile:

(I don't have any religious beliefs.)

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 9, 2011 at 1:14 pm)Rhythm Wrote: I'm a Lahni-Do. :points to the profile:

(I don't have any religious beliefs.)

Forgive my stupidness, But whats that?
Atheist, because there isn't any gods. *makes the same motion as Rhythm*

Hi there, Keiran, welcome to AF! Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

A Lahni-do is whatever the opposite of a Daddy-Don't is at any given moment, the definition changes with the whims of my three year old Allannah (Lahni). After many battles I've given up and accepted the fact that she absolutely owns me. (yup, I get gaslighted by a three year old)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
thanks Kayenneh, nice signature! how did you get it>
(September 9, 2011 at 1:20 pm)KeiranD96 Wrote: thanks Kayenneh, nice signature! how did you get it>

Arcane magic.
That would be our residence design dude, Cinjin, who's responsible for it Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(September 9, 2011 at 1:21 pm)Rhythm Wrote:
(September 9, 2011 at 1:20 pm)KeiranD96 Wrote: thanks Kayenneh, nice signature! how did you get it>

Arcane magic.

haha! Seriously though, How do i get one? i've just got writing in mine.
But indeed, Honey badger don't give a shit.
(September 9, 2011 at 1:23 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: That would be our residence design dude, Cinjin, who's responsible for it Smile

awesome, can you post a link to his profile? i might give him a message, as him for one myself!

Top right corner -> Member List -> Click the letter C and he should be the second on the list. Or then click his name when it appears in a thread Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are no "isms" just beliefs and positions. Brian37 14 1203 September 1, 2021 at 5:19 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A question about atheistic “beliefs” (opinions, guesses, etc.) Frank Apisa 252 15684 June 30, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Rahn127
  What is wrong with theistic beliefs? Whateverist 65 7053 November 30, 2018 at 5:04 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Why people afraid to ask questions about their beliefs? Torin 21 4479 August 13, 2016 at 1:08 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Beliefs, Significant Others and Compromises Bob Kelso 20 4893 September 6, 2015 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Religion, ghosts, gods, chupacabra and beliefs? Dorian Gray 12 4205 October 20, 2014 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: TreeSapNest
  How can Christians and Atheist respect each other's beliefs? Hezekiah 50 9150 October 5, 2014 at 2:47 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Irrational beliefs ManMachine 29 4671 July 27, 2014 at 11:35 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  is there a such thing as healthy religious beliefs Phatt Matt s 31 6787 March 25, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Having trouble shaking previous beliefs OGirly 6 1396 March 15, 2014 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: heathendegenerate