Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every Debate With A Creationist....
Every Debate With A Creationist....

RE: Every Debate With A Creationist....
I wish they would fucking jump. Save me the trouble of pushing them.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 12, 2011 at 1:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

A great film scene needlessly ruined Sad

It is more apt to see every debate with a creationist as a human playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon just defecates on the board and flies home to declare victory.
undefined
(September 12, 2011 at 9:38 pm)Justtristo Wrote:

Come on, the scene was ruined when Darth Vader didn't just take off the insufferable Popinjay luke's head and then go on to take over the empire. Up to that point in the trilogy Vader had been a cool and respectable villain.
Big Grin
(September 13, 2011 at 4:15 am)Chuck Wrote:
(September 12, 2011 at 9:38 pm)Justtristo Wrote:

Come on, the scene was ruined when Darth Vader didn't just take off the insufferable Popinjay luke's head and then go on to take over the empire. Up to that point in the trilogy Vader had been a cool and respectable villain.
Big Grin
Vader didn't do anything because he saw a bit of his whiny crybaby youth in his son. He decided it would be better to turn him into a big black badass like him. True story.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This commercial pisses me off every time I see it. brewer 12 1370 June 28, 2018 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Creationist "Kind" - A Classification with No Definition Mechaghostman2 81 9124 March 19, 2018 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Kent Hovind challenges Thunderf00t to a debate! Cyberman 50 11349 September 20, 2015 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
Tongue Stuff Creationist Say Cholley71 0 718 April 21, 2013 at 1:47 am
Last Post: Cholley71
Video Video | UNCUT Christopher Hitchens & Stephen Fry debate Woody68 1 1254 April 8, 2013 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Nine
  Inspirational Non-Religious Music for Every Occasion? Free_Thinker 2 1784 December 26, 2012 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Carrier vs. Licona debate on the resurrection Tea Earl Grey Hot 7 3768 July 1, 2012 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Hilarious Atheist vs. Theist debate highlights Tea Earl Grey Hot 4 3161 May 9, 2012 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Anyone had a debate like this? Rev. Rye 2 1781 December 27, 2011 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels
  Debate ability quiz. Ziploc Surprise 2 1457 November 5, 2011 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Erinome