Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Abused" Arch Bishop ready to "forgive"
"Abused" Arch Bishop ready to "forgive"
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/abu...6133531732

It's all about the money ain't it??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: "Abused" Arch Bishop ready to "forgive"
This douche wants to return to the catholic church ..... even though he's made it all the way to ARCHBISHOP in another fanatical, brainwashing, pedophile producing, reason killing, throw-back to the dark ages religion where he gets to suck off jesus seven days a week anyway!

Tool.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(September 13, 2011 at 8:33 am)Cinjin Wrote: This douche wants to return to the catholic church ..... even though he's made it all the way to ARCHBISHOP in another fanatical, brainwashing, pedophile producing, reason killing, throw-back to the dark ages religion where he gets to suck off jesus seven days a week anyway!

Tool.

Basically ..... yep!! Angry

To the tune of $75,000 compensation??
hmm Thinking
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Well, he is a primate after all. They are gregarious beasts.
Trying to update my sig ...
His compensation will buy a lot of bananas...
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
He's used to banana shaped objects.
Trying to update my sig ...
Quote:even though he's made it all the way to ARCHBISHOP

He probably misses the sex.
(September 13, 2011 at 10:24 am)Epimethean Wrote: He's used to banana shaped objects.

Exactly what I was implying, sugar. Wink
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
75 grand will go a long way to pay off his victims.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(September 13, 2011 at 1:28 pm)Faith No More Wrote: 75 grand will go a long way to pay off his victims.

In Bangla Desh perhaps! In most western courts/negotiations it wouldn't even be enough for one victim.
Why do you think the catholic church is going broke? (Especially in the USA).

And, afaic, that's just the beginning! All (hundreds of) protestant Xtian denominations and at least a couple dozen muslim ones are next! Let's sue them to oblivion!

An excellent development, one I've been waiting for for decades, is the charging of the pope and the cardinals before the ICC, the International Criminal Court.
Of course this initiative will be going nowhere because of legal limitations, but at least now the subject of hauling the people responsible for that criminal organization into a real court has been breached!
The next charge should be for the millions of African HIV/AIDS deaths and orphans.

One day a pope will stand before a human court! Worship

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bishop setting up group to fight off 'evil forces' and recite prayers of exorcism Marozz 14 2523 October 11, 2018 at 5:19 am
Last Post: OakTree500
  Should children be violently abused without their permission. Oldm8 86 11048 August 9, 2014 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  The bishop and the beaver... Smells fishy! Rokcet Scientist 15 4181 February 14, 2012 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
  Police raid on 3 (arch) dioceses Rokcet Scientist 28 8849 January 19, 2012 at 4:42 am
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
Exclamation Forgive Me if I Smack You in the Mouth! Cinjin 39 9039 April 20, 2011 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Rainydays
  Jesus wept.(if you'll forgive the expression) Oldandeasilyconfused 9 6013 January 5, 2010 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet