Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ReB's introduction
ReB's introduction
Hello, AF
The names ReB. I am 17 year old. I've been an Athiest a couple of months now searching for a good forum to talk about Atheism. Looks like I found the perfect place. I used to be Catholic (Moms side of the family), and my Dads side is all Mormons. I get a lot of criticism for my beliefs at my high school. I'm also working on making one of the school clubs, its gonna be called "Secular thinking club". Well I hope this forum will stay as good as the first impression, awesome.
"Truth can never be reached by just listening to the voice of an authority." -- Francis Bacon

RE: ReB's introduction
Wecome Reb.

Always good to see a young mind freeing itself of the shackles of oppression and darkness disguised as holiness.

Cheers
[Image: Evolution.png]

Hi ReB Welcome to the forum from the land 'DownUnder'

Enjoy your stay and good-luck with the "Secular thinkers club"
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hello, young fellow.

Relax, you are among friends....except for a couple. You'll spot them soon enough.
Welcome..many fine minds to learn from here...but not mine. I'm here for the baby sacrifices.
Theists changing my derision of religion is equivilent to pissing into the wind and expecting not to get wet.
(September 22, 2011 at 12:38 am)ArmchairAtheist Wrote: Welcome..many fine minds to learn from here...but not mine. I'm here for the baby sacrifices.

ROFLOL

And the BACON!! Don't forget the Bacon!!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
So proud of you for using your brain!

Welcome!

Secular thinking club, eh? I wish we would've had something like that when I was in school Big Grin

Welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(September 21, 2011 at 11:21 pm)ReB Wrote: Hello, AF
The names ReB. I am 17 year old. I've been an Athiest a couple of months now searching for a good forum to talk about Atheism. Looks like I found the perfect place. I used to be Catholic (Moms side of the family), and my Dads side is all Mormons. I get a lot of criticism for my beliefs at my high school. I'm also working on making one of the school clubs, its gonna be called "Secular thinking club". Well I hope this forum will stay as good as the first impression, awesome.

An another born again atheist! anyway welcome to the forums.
undefined
Welcome to the forum, ReB.

Hope that you have a good time while hanging here. As for me, well, you can just ignore me for the most part. Big Grin

not.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Veni 5 722 July 3, 2022 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Introduction Data 9 954 June 19, 2022 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  A (re)-introduction bennyboy 10 1942 June 11, 2022 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Introduction Disagreeable 15 1337 January 25, 2022 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  atheists - edit to add Introduction ergo 60 3697 November 28, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Here is My Introduction AtheistQuest 23 2240 August 25, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The End8888 Introduction UniverseCaptain 29 1971 August 12, 2021 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A little introduction satansprostate 16 1146 June 24, 2021 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
Smile New User Introduction Militant_Atheist 14 950 September 29, 2020 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  introduction Xaventis 29 2846 August 9, 2020 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Tomatoshadow2