Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 3:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do for a living?
What do you do for a living?
I'd like to know what you all do.

I am a student, again. I used to be an electrician.

And you?
RE: What do you do for a living?
I guess I'm mostly a volunteer. Trying to help small local farms compete with the big boys. Change the way we grow food and all of that. Every now and again I turn a little coin with related projects.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 24, 2011 at 12:25 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: I'd like to know what you all do.

I am a student, again. I used to be an electrician.

And you?

I am a student, and I'm currently in between jobs. I used to work for my old college's theatre department, now I've transferred and I'm currently helping around the house.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I have an eBay business making chess sets. Used to be a shareware author which is something I'd really like to get back into..

But anyway, buy some chess sets and make me happy Big Grin

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/oggtheclever/m...ksid=p3692
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Breathe ^_^

The Doctor: Yes, gifts. Um - I give you in return... air from my lungs.
[softly blows air towards her face]
Jabe: [breathing in] How... intimate.
The Doctor: There's more where that came from.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I work in planning and forecast side of electric power system.
I'm an admin by day, horticulture student by night. I'm also my housemate's barista.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I'm a project lead at a telecommunications engineering firm.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
I'm a student pilot, just about to start a new job that involves carrying goods on and off vans and the construction of sheds and fences. Was a lumberjack but moved on to other work with greater potential.
Aiming to become a commercial pilot but that's a long way off yet. Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Court usher. I " look after " the judge and jury, swear-in witnesses and do other stuff in court.
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Polygamy vs. Communal Living rexbeccarox 14 2141 November 30, 2015 at 1:52 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Marriage is a man and a woman living together rado84 46 7886 July 18, 2015 at 7:48 am
Last Post: abaris
  Cost of living, OP/ED........ Brian37 20 2992 February 14, 2015 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Sad Living in My car In a Church Parking Lot... Ami529 86 13944 July 7, 2014 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Living in the Ghetto LivingNumbers6.626 6 1856 June 12, 2014 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: John V
  An atheist living in Iraq Brian37 1 785 February 7, 2014 at 7:17 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  What do you do for a living? Lemonvariable72 84 9739 February 2, 2014 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: FlyingNarwhal
  What would you LIKE to do for a living Jacob(smooth) 58 6918 February 2, 2014 at 6:43 am
Last Post: Mystical
  What I like about living up north Tea Earl Grey Hot 9 1917 November 24, 2013 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Anyone remember the band Living Colour? Brian37 11 3395 March 8, 2013 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37