Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homosexuals and Heaven
Homosexuals and Heaven
I believe that the act of homosexual sex is a sin, just the same as sex outside of marriage, stealing, lying or many other things that God decreed as sins, however, none of these sins will keep a person out of Heaven if that person accepts the fact that Jesus died to pay the penalty for their sins. Salvation is given to anyone, anywhere in the world, that accepts Jesus free gift of forgiveness.

Now, I know that some will say "What about the person that never heard of Jesus?" and all I can respond, through faith, is that God said in the Bible that He has put the knowledge of Him and a persopns need for a Saviour in the heart of every living person and if a person acknowledges their sin and their need for a Saviour (which the Jews did before Jesus was born) then they are saved.
RE: Homosexuals and Heaven
So gay people can go to heaven? Shit, even gay people get better access than atheists.
Dangerously close to preaching my friend. The acid test is to close your eyes and imagine the vicar saying this to his congregation and I can imagine that this is just the sort of thing he might say.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Why do you think homosexuality is wrong?

Don't just say because God says so. I want to know your honest opinion on it.
Cunt
Yep, I agree. And I'll extend the question to pre-marital sex as well. Why is it wrong?
Okay, forget it. I tried but you tell me that anything I say is preaching. I dont belong here. Yes, I'm mad now. You wont even give me a chance. Like Jesus said, I am casting pearls to swine. Goodbye
Wtf, man!

We have unanswered questions.

Don't be a little bitch about it.
Cunt
(September 26, 2011 at 3:35 pm)Stucky Wrote: Okay, forget it. I tried but you tell me that anything I say is preaching. I dont belong here. Yes, I'm mad now. You wont even give me a chance. Like Jesus said, I am casting pearls to swine. Goodbye

I wonder if Jesus would have given up quite so easily? Dodgy
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(September 26, 2011 at 3:22 pm)Stucky Wrote: Now, I know that some will say "What about the person that never heard of Jesus?" and all I can respond, through faith, is that God said in the Bible that He has put the knowledge of Him and a persons need for a Saviour in the heart of every living person and if a person acknowledges their sin and their need for a Saviour (which the Jews did before Jesus was born) then they are saved.

I'm not sure what this second part has to do with homosexuality, but it doesn't matter cause it's a HUGE COP-OUT.
"Sure the Aztec people never heard about Jesus, but that's no excuse - god 'put it in their brain' to find him and accept salvation." What a damn joke.

Under that premise than, the muslims are all going to heaven too?
Yeah, I kinda doubt you made room in your Heaven for them did ya?

A presidential facepalm
[Image: AbeFacepalm.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

You aren't of the belief that Jesus absolved you of your duty to follow the "old laws"?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there free will in Heaven? zwanzig 54 4473 April 12, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Eternity in Heaven - Scary? JairCrawford 47 5469 July 26, 2018 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Pope Francis -- dogs go to Heaven! Jehanne 34 5524 October 19, 2017 at 3:46 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  There is a difference between salvation, and the rewards of Heaven Drich 45 13643 July 31, 2017 at 9:27 am
Last Post: Drich
  Why do Christians want to go to Heaven? Fake Messiah 52 19120 June 28, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Astonished
  "heaven" meme on facebook drfuzzy 34 7729 May 2, 2016 at 4:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Are there animals in heaven? Mermaid 53 8503 November 7, 2015 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  My thoughts on heaven dyresand 24 7176 November 3, 2015 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Bible way to Heaven sinnerdaniel94 362 52602 October 14, 2015 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Heaven is full of tapeworms Brakeman 15 4536 August 13, 2015 at 10:23 am
Last Post: orangebox21