Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 9:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wild animals in your area
Wild animals in your area
I thought I might share some pictures of wild animals I see in my area.

[url]http://www.landcareechuca.com.au/images2/[email protected][/url]

I see plenty of those if I approach near bushland, for example the university I went to was near bushland and often had these kangaroos graze in the grounds.

[Image: XXwallaby.jpg]

Black Wallaby

I saw a couple of these sitting on a pole while driving today

[Image: 28763d1276426793-can-you-tell-me-what-wr...alahs1.jpg]
undefined
RE: Wild animals in your area
Where you living Tristo?? The Shire??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(September 29, 2011 at 8:27 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Where you living Tristo?? The Shire??

Northern Victoria exactly
undefined
(September 29, 2011 at 8:32 am)Justtristo Wrote:
(September 29, 2011 at 8:27 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Where you living Tristo?? The Shire??

You have two other threads that are not actually active...or is it just me in Perth?? Undecided
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(September 29, 2011 at 8:35 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:
(September 29, 2011 at 8:32 am)Justtristo Wrote:

You have two other threads that are not actually active...or is it just me in Perth?? Undecided

I have just realized I did that accidentally and I have pm'ed one of the admins to delete the other two.
undefined
No worries mate... might give you a glimpse of what is over here..?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ48bkXNXQypTtNLwHhhg2...M0CnWBQhug]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuv40GLoq5IbLNIJxkned...oQANwLaeuH]

[Image: birdss.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyhvyzAJ3n1rmR2vIKbph...U3fybKhjgw]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIMHrY7YDYUcX1ETpurlj...EFZjggJDwQ]

Willy WagTail
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEzWj8tS7Y6NmeWQAIvcu...PrEJF7-kaj]

Are the most obvious along with

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoAEAQEhRkpGJOz5YEr_0...rw1DJdYK0O]

And not to forget

[Image: birdszd.jpg]

Bloody pests the lot of them Big Grin

Oh dear something went woops...why can't I edit??
Wild animals? Round here? Just me sugar bear. (Hey, quick Q, do you guys actually have Roo bars on your cars?)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 29, 2011 at 8:50 am)Rhythm Wrote: Wild animals? Round here? Just me sugar bear. (Hey, quick Q, do you guys actually have Roo bars on your cars?)

In WA and Northern Territory they are mandatory.... you get to "collect" more than just 'Roos.

Seriously though "Skippies" (kangaroos) here have no road sense what so ever. Zen nearly "collected" one the other week on the way to work. Bloody nuisance they are. The King parrots delight in suiciding into the front grills of bikes and cars only to get roasted. Stupid wild life. Angry
Just the other day, I saw an opossum on my back porch. You don't see that too often as far north as Chicago.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
[Image: two_white_tailed_deer.jpg]

[Image: opossum2.jpg]

[Image: fox3.jpg]

[Image: NORTHERN-FLYING-SQUIRREL-3.jpg]

[Image: grey-squirrel-1.jpg]

[Image: 600px-Barred_owl.jpg]

[Image: 597px-American_Beaver.jpg]

[Image: 800px-Wild_Boar_Habbitat_3.jpg]

My fav:
[Image: 662px-LutraCanadensis_fullres.jpg]
And don't fuck with these dudes:

[Image: 791px-Bobcat2.jpg]

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Evolutionary Connection Between Plants and Animals? Rhondazvous 2 1031 February 18, 2016 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  The ethics of cloning extinct animals BrokenQuill92 36 7210 June 20, 2014 at 11:11 am
Last Post: LostLocke
  Sexual relationships in animals vs. humans Kayenneh 6 2971 March 29, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Does the existance of Self Aware animals futher question the whole Creationsim argumet pop_punks_not_dead 10 8261 February 14, 2013 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: pop_punks_not_dead
  Albino animals Something completely different 1 5188 February 9, 2013 at 12:53 am
Last Post: justin
  Boston Area Members -- Cool Lecture on May 2 Shell B 2 1528 April 28, 2012 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  7 Animals that are Evolving Right Before Our Eyes Jaysyn 53 14369 June 7, 2011 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Statler Waldorf
  Animals are Fascinating Rayaan 54 21038 May 18, 2011 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Nia
  Higher consciousness in animals Justtristo 4 3269 March 31, 2011 at 11:33 am
Last Post: ib.me.ub
  evolution, plants vs. animals trebor777 10 7139 August 31, 2009 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: Samson