Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother Shayma Ali killed daughter, four, 'as sacrifice'
Mother Shayma Ali killed daughter, four, 'as sacrifice'
It seems us brits can do crazy too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15128057

I wonder how many people the mad idea of god has killed over the years.

If it hadnt been for her belief in the supernatural would she still have killed her little girl?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Mother Shayma Ali killed daughter, four, 'as sacrifice'
(September 30, 2011 at 2:23 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: If it hadnt been for her belief in the supernatural would she still have killed her little girl?

Who knows? She is obviously quite insane!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Quote:"Then a voice told me 'if you love Allah you should sacrifice your daughter."'

I expect the Religion of Peace crew to be along shortly explaining that she simply did not understand what friggin' allah meant!

Perhaps, perhaps not. Might have been the fridge that demanded the blood if she didn't. Psychosis is funny like that. Safe to say that at least in this case, it was a contributing factor, layering a narrative of sacrifice over a mentally unstable woman's view of reality.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:Might have been the fridge that demanded the blood if she didn't

Yes, that's always a danger with major appliances!
(September 30, 2011 at 2:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Might have been the fridge that demanded the blood if she didn't

Yes, that's always a danger with major appliances!

My fridge does make rumbling noises at night, maybe its trying to tell me something?

I'd invest in some earplugs before it gets gruesome.

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Maybe I need to give it a good disinfect?

What kind of world do we live in when you can't kill a child and remove their liver in the name of your God... Honestly...sigh.
Cunt
Fridge gods ..... LMAO!
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pakistan: Man accused of blasphemy killed by mob in Khanewal Duty 9 887 February 13, 2022 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The Abrahamic sacrifice of his son. Mystic 182 18293 March 29, 2018 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Dark magic could not veil us from you o Ali. Mystic 33 4959 December 26, 2016 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Proof of the guidance of Mohammad and Ali. Mystic 49 8031 October 30, 2016 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  The Sufi Muhammad Ali was the greatest man ever according to al-Saud's henchmen? ReptilianPeon 4 1580 June 26, 2016 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Darwins Disciple
  Scottish shopkeeper killed for wishing people 'Happy Easter' ReptilianPeon 7 1971 March 29, 2016 at 5:16 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Did you know why king Faisal of Saudi was killed 1975? ReptilianPeon 4 2131 March 5, 2016 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Hirsi Ali on Paris mralstoner 1 864 November 17, 2015 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  Hirsi Ali’s Tilt at Fixing Islam mralstoner 1 867 April 19, 2015 at 6:27 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Saudi Preacher Spared Jail after Raping and Murdering 5 y/o Daughter Fidel_Castronaut 86 13677 January 29, 2015 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Tonus