Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mormons and other retarded stuff.
Mormons and other retarded stuff.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/10/0...4342.shtml

Quote:"Great power can come from memorizing the scriptures," church Elder Richard G. Scott said. "To memorize a scripture is to forge a new friendship. It's like discovering a new individual who can help in time of need, give inspiration and comfort, and be a source of motivation for needed change."

The Mormons are stupid and crazy.

A place for all your facts about Mormons.
Cunt
RE: Mormons and other retarded stuff.
Quote:The new temples will be in Barranquilla, Colombia; Durban, South Africa; Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo

They deserve an angry mob burning them down!

[Image: the-angry-mob.png]
Quote:The Mormons are stupid and crazy.

Indeed,like a fox.Cool Shades
Is anyone else reminded of the thread where some fuckers in Somalia have been holding a Quran memorisation contest so that they could win an AK-47?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(October 1, 2011 at 5:37 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:The new temples will be in Barranquilla, Colombia; Durban, South Africa; Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo

They deserve an angry mob burning them down!

They must have heard you, because they pre-positioned themselves excellently for that purpose. Colombia, South Africa, and Congo specialize in angry pyromaniacal mobs...
I slept with a girl and found out a few months later she was a Mormon. I thought they weren't supposed to have pre-marital sex, but there you have it. Mormonism is probably my favourite religion to laugh at - like shooting one enormous fish in one very small barrel. How it ever took off in a reasonably enlightened age, I have no clue.
(October 2, 2011 at 7:31 am)ElDinero Wrote: I thought they weren't supposed to have pre-marital sex

FYI: neither are other christian denominations, jews, or muslims.

Quote:How it ever took off in a reasonably enlightened age, I have no clue.

But amazingly, and much more worryingly: after well over a hundred years more people than ever believe in that bullshit story! One of those fundie crackpots is now even running for the GOP nomination! And although his chances aren't great at this point, the show ain't over till the fat lady sings, and the US has an extensive history of crackpot candidates, so anything is possible.
(October 1, 2011 at 5:01 pm)frankiej Wrote: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/10/0...4342.shtml

Quote:"Great power can come from memorizing the scriptures," church Elder Richard G. Scott said. "To memorize a scripture is to forge a new friendship. It's like discovering a new individual who can help in time of need, give inspiration and comfort, and be a source of motivation for needed change."

The Mormons are stupid and crazy.

A place for all your facts about Mormons.
Wow, why so hostile, bro?
Calling other people stupid does not make you more intelligent.
Doesn't make him any stupider, either. I have serious concerns about anyone who buys into the lies of Joseph Smith.
(October 2, 2011 at 9:40 am)ElDinero Wrote: Doesn't make him any stupider, either. I have serious concerns about anyone who buys into the lies of Joseph Smith.

Well, I hope you can say the same thing about the Bahai. It's a matter of personal charisma.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing about religious (and other) people and the illusion of free will ShinyCrystals 265 11836 December 6, 2023 at 12:21 am
Last Post: Harry Haller
  What is a theist other then the basic definition? Quill01 4 715 August 1, 2022 at 11:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Dumbass - Funny stuff from the Bible Ferrocyanide 12 1279 October 26, 2021 at 10:56 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  forbidding people to love each other Fake Messiah 210 24005 September 16, 2021 at 1:23 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Flat Earther, and other conspiracy theories. Are they mostly atheists? Ferrocyanide 95 6479 April 26, 2021 at 3:56 am
Last Post: Tomatoshadow2
  "Thou shalt have no other gods before Me" ignoramus 121 20914 March 5, 2021 at 6:42 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Proof of Jesus through Personal testimony. Christianity over other faiths orthodox-man 46 8284 January 29, 2018 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Why do some moderates get so attached to other believers? Der/die AtheistIn 4 1260 December 19, 2017 at 9:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I had a religious experience the other night I_am_not_mafia 34 5431 November 22, 2017 at 9:44 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Are you and your significant other a "real" power couple? Foxaèr 19 2834 August 4, 2016 at 8:13 am
Last Post: ignoramus