Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Boston Atheists Podcast Episode
New Boston Atheists Podcast Episode
Hey guys, episode 5 of the podcast is out. Big Grin

http://www.bostonatheists.org/podcast/

The audio quality should be a lot better because I've been trying to improve my editing with feedback I've gotten, plus Calvin got us a studio quality omni-directional mic so everything sounds a lot better and it made my editing MUCH easier.

Also, we're on itunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSto...=302597698

If you're on there, I would appreciate a review. Now that we have 5 episodes under our belt I'm going to try to push the podcast out there a bit more. Big Grin
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: New Boston Atheists Podcast Episode
I will download the 4 I haven't heard yet and I will have a listen on the plane trip back.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(April 1, 2009 at 10:06 pm)leo-rcc Wrote: I will download the 4 I haven't heard yet and I will have a listen on the plane trip back.

Yay! Thanks. Big Grin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
New episode is out. Big Grin

http://www.bostonatheists.org/podcast

Audio quality is much better now than in the previous shows.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Today I found myself with a few hours to spare and desided to listen to the four episodes I hadn't heard yet. I managed to listen to them all and for the first time in ages all my feeds were marked as read. I felt quite content about this. I was a happy man. This feeling was short lived however, as hours later the new one was in my feed list.

The episodes are good and I do enjoy them so don't get me wrong, but seeing that podcast land in my feed list made me die a little inside.

It's too late for me to listen to it now. I'll have to leave it untill tomorrow. >.>
Hoi Zaeme.
(April 16, 2009 at 5:19 pm)leo-rcc Wrote: Audio quality is much better now than in the previous shows.

Calvin purchased a studio quality omni-directional microphone that we now use. It makes a HUGE difference, I love it.

Can you link to the mic you bought?
(April 16, 2009 at 11:22 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Can you link to the mic you bought?

I will ask Calvin for a link. But in the meantime I can show you pictures. I do know it was like $150 and that you can change it from being omni-directional to directional.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And here is the link: http://bluemic.com/products/snowball

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Podcast recommendations please... arewethereyet 1 205 September 1, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Star Wars fan film: Darth Vader: Episode 1 Shards ofthe Past Cepheus Ace 5 519 December 23, 2018 at 3:14 am
Last Post: Maketakunai
  Our Boston was diagnosed with 3rd stage high grade metastatic mast cell tumors MJ the Skeptical 41 5189 June 9, 2016 at 5:20 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Obvious Off-Topic Poll From Obvious Off-Topic Turtle Episode #1 Edwardo Piet 51 4672 April 11, 2016 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Goosebump
  Podcast Name Eilonnwy 14 2927 April 15, 2010 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: Rob
  Boston Phrases/Words Eilonnwy 4 6041 February 28, 2009 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Eilonnwy
  Boston Atheists Podcast Eilonnwy 5 1711 January 18, 2009 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Eilonnwy
  Little Britain Usa Episode 6 (Specifically) CoxRox 20 6768 November 13, 2008 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Script for the south park episode featuring dawkins Edwardo Piet 2 3580 October 6, 2008 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet