Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black death gene code reconstructed
Black death gene code reconstructed
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-15278366

Just an article I found reasonably interesting... I don't really have much to say.................................READ, BITCH.
Cunt
RE: Black death gene code reconstructed
I have a book called "In the Wake of the Black Death" that's very interesting that had some information on the fact that some people who managed to survive it may have developed an immunity to AIDS to pass down or something along that line - can't remember the exact details. Remind me to look that up tonight!

Regardless, nice article!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Black death gene code reconstructed
But you missed the answer to the REAL question!
Does the black death virus contain the human gay gene?
That's how "the ghey" spreads, right?
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religious psychosis of Gene Wilder Fake Messiah 36 2014 September 13, 2023 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Gene therapy restores sight in mice. brewer 9 744 December 23, 2020 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Fireball
  100% fruit juice liked to increased death death brewer 28 2698 May 22, 2019 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Human baby gene editing is here? brewer 9 1073 November 29, 2018 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Crazy Gene brewer 2 696 January 28, 2016 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Selfish Gene Theory Mudhammam 18 6675 February 1, 2014 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Mystery of horse taming 'solved' by gene study frankiej 8 3942 May 10, 2012 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
Sad Official: Black Rhino declared extinct. Blam! 28 8395 November 14, 2011 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: Milky Tea