Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the biggest thing that theist do that annoy you?
What is the biggest thing that theist do that annoy you?
There are so many things that annoy's us about Theist. Whats yours? and yes theist we will make this fair and let you put in your thoughts about what annoys you guys and gals about us atheist
Bill Maher: If you believe that the world is going to come to an end - and perhaps any day now - does it not drain one's motivation to improve life on earth while we're here?
RE: What is the biggest thing that theist do that annoy you?
Sign up to Atheist Forums and assume we've never heard their tired apologetics before.
Exist.
Tell me they'll pray for my conversion or for god to have mercy on me.
That will never hold up in court...
The negative political influences.

And breathing *my* air.

p.s. just kidding about the air.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
I've never cared for their spelling much, or the strange way they do plurals.
Trying to update my sig ...
Tell me they love the god who will send me to hell. So basically like fifth said: the fact that they exist.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
Everyone else has pretty much already said it for me. It's just the whole sense of superiority, the barely-unspoken "keep going, you'll come to The Truth™ one day!" that does me in. That and the "pity poor persecuted me" thing.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 13, 2011 at 2:41 pm)xxxtobymac Wrote: What is the biggest thing that theist do that annoy you?

Talk

Breathe would be another.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Well shit, if they can't be smarmy, they'd best be beleaguered, right? I mean, what else do they have?
Trying to update my sig ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing I saw on a site that I want to comment on ShinyCrystals 5 353 March 21, 2024 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  The fascinating asymmetry of theist-atheist discussion Astreja 5 453 July 22, 2023 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
Information The worst thing according to Iranians Eclectic 2 846 September 19, 2022 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  I'm no longer an anti-theist Duty 27 2003 September 16, 2022 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I received a letter from a theist, need a good reply Radamand 22 2026 March 22, 2022 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  A possibly new perspective on this thing that we know as God. unityconversation 157 14284 March 18, 2020 at 1:08 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the forum.... jessieban 39 3721 June 21, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Why do theist often drop the letter s when referring to atheists? I_am_not_mafia 56 11913 August 23, 2018 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  My biggest issue with theists DodosAreDead 73 11467 August 5, 2018 at 12:55 am
Last Post: Cyberman
Tongue Disproving Odin - An Experiment in arguing with a theist with Theist logic Cecelia 983 150692 June 6, 2018 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Raven Orlock