Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zakir Naik, Muslim Idiot.
Zakir Naik, Muslim Idiot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2s14T6x5AM

Yeah, this guy is a cunt.
RE: Zakir Naik, Muslim Idiot.
He went nutball at 2:21. Couldn't go any further.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Uh...he lost it at :37 when he said that atheists "believe" in science and technology.

I do not "believe" in these things. They are real. They have demonstrated themselves....unlike his fucking god of the towel heads who is just as much human imagination as any other fucking worthless god.
(October 14, 2011 at 6:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Uh...he lost it at :37 when he said that atheists "believe" in science and technology.

I do not "believe" in these things. They are real. They have demonstrated themselves....unlike his fucking god of the towel heads who is just as much human imagination as any other fucking worthless god.

Same. Anytime a theist tries to tell me what I believe in, I shut off.
That will never hold up in court...
Meh, if they could put one sentence behind another in a way that didn't absolutely nail them as conmen I'd listen. That being said, anyone telling me the ramifications of "what I believe" or where it comes from are going to have a rough day, because I don't "believe" in anything the way they love to use the word. It's called equivocation.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I've already seen enough of this idiot in other people's videos, particularly Potholer54's Golden Crocoduck series. I'm guessing this is more of the same.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Of course he is totally right about one thing. People are born into this shit and never think their way out of it.
I have to say that Zakir Naik is blessed with a strong memory.

However don't let his generalization of a particular group to be an excuse for you to ignore and generalize the followers of a religion.

He's merely pointing out the following: In our universe there is some form of order (mostly at the macro level) like gravity, celestial orbits, celestial shape, light reflections, water cycles, wind cycles, ...etc. He's mentioning that such orderly dynamics have been stated in the Quran and that they can be used as a form of evidence for proving the existence of God.

I know most of you will probably point out the chaotic dynamics at the micro level. But its a matter of faith. You can just ignore/forget about order and beauty of the macro world and just be distracted by the chaotic, random world around you.

Whether or not something is a matter of faith means very little to me. Well, that's not entirely true, it means exactly nothing to me. I don't have to point out any sort of disorder whatsoever here Ruh. Planets don't need gods to fix and maintain their orbits, water doesn't rely on magic to pass through the cycle. When ignorant people made these observations they explained them by way of god. We no longer have need of such an empty "explanation".
Quote:they can be used as a form of evidence for proving the existence of God.

Only by the superstitious who really need nothing so complex to assert the existence of whatever absurd sky-daddy they choose to grovel to.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 4968 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2229 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1223 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1309 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4668 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  Zakir Naik speaks about the French cartoons. WinterHold 30 4646 November 14, 2020 at 9:44 pm
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3793 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 771 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1906 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  If a muslim grows old, do they have to dye their hair? Ruckus123 5 916 April 16, 2018 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: yragnitup